The management of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State has announced the sale of her Part-time admission form for 2023/2024 academic session at the cost of ten thousand naira (10,000) only and applications are being received for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its CEPPS admission form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the University.
Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State CEPPS admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for TASUED Part-time form online via TASUED CEPPS official web portal, the cost of TASUED CEPPS (Part-time) admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the Part-time forms for 2023/2024 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
Applying for their Part-time form is quite simple because all you need to do is click on the application link below and apply via the university’s website. The form is on their site so you fill and submit directly.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- TASUED registration procedure for 2023/2024 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for UTME candidates
- How to apply for TASUED Part-time screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on TASUED Part-time by current and past candidates
- TASUED Part-time form closing date
Below are the list of FAQ on TASUED Part-time forms;
Is TASUED CEPPS form out?
How much is TASUED Part-time admission form?
When will TASUED CEPPS form be out?
Please when is Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State Part-time screening starting?
Please I want to know if TASUED Part-time registration is in progress
Please when is TASUED Part-time application form closing date?
When is the entrance examination starting this year?
How can I apply for TASUED admission form?
|FAQs on TASUED Part-time Application Form||Answers To FAQs on TASUED Part-time Forms|
|Is TASUED Part-time admission form out?||TASUED Part-time form for registration is out.|
|When will TASUED Part-time admission forms be out?||TASUED Part-time application form for 2023/2024 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at TASUED main campus.|
|Please I want to know if TASUED Part-time registration is in progress?||Currently the TASUED Part-time form registration online has started.|
|Please when is TASUED post form closing date?||TASUED Part-time form closing date has not been announced.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How much is TASUED Part-time Form?||TASUED Part-time admission form is ten thousand naira (N10,000) only.|
|How can I apply for TASUED Part-time programme?||TASUED registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on TASUED CEPPS (part-time) form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
TASUED GENERAL CEPPS ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The admission requirements for Bachelor’s Degree Programme for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates are as follows:
4 – YEAR (PART-TIME) PROGRAMME (WEEKEND)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two core/Teaching subjects, GCE ‘A’ Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are required in addition to ( B) below. Advanced National Technical/Business Certificate (ANTC, ANBC is acceptable for Vocational Courses only).
5 – YEAR (PART-TIME) PROGRAMME (WEEKEND)
- WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’Level), National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC is acceptable for Vocational Courses only) with Credits in five (5) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A credit in O’Level English language is required for all courses
SPECIAL COURSES REQUIREMENTS
- A credit in O’Level Mathematics is required for Science, Social and Management Sciences, Vocational and Technical Education based courses except where otherwise stated.
- Credit in Literature in English is required for English Language.
- A credit in at least one science subject is required for Mathematics.
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Management should have obtained credit in Mathematics and Economics at the Ordinary Level.
- Credits in any two (2) of Geography, Economics, Government, Islamic Religious Knowledge, Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge, History and Yoruba are acceptable for the study of Social Studies.
- Candidates wishing to study Counselling Psychology with teaching subject options in science and social sciences must have credit in Biology and Mathematics.
How To Apply for TASUED CEPPS Admission Form
STEP 1 – Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill an account profile creation form.
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
STEP 2 – To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
STEP 3 – If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this institution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
STEP 4 – Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
STEP 5 – Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
STEP 6 – Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it
Click HERE to start.
TASUED CEPPS Admission Form Deadline
The management has not announced the official closing date for the admission form.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State CEPPS application form 2023/2024? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.