Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, Igbo Ora school fees for fresh students 2022/2023 academic session has been approved by the management of institution. The management has announced that the tuition fee provided here is strictly for ND and HND fresh students. This means it is meant for students who just got admitted into the polytechnic under Higher National Diploma programmes. The school fees schedule below covers all necessary fees and charges payable by fresh ND and HND students.
Newly admitted HND1 students are always online in search of OYSCATECH school fee after confirming their names on the admission list even before the academic session begins because the actual tuition fee paid by fresh students isn’t readily available online. I made personal efforts in making sure the tuition fee payable by freshers is made available directly from the polytechnic.
Kindly be informed that the institution’s school fees for newly admitted students for this academic year as provided here could change (upward review) anytime as deemed necessary by the management of the institution.
OYSCATECH is ranked among the top polytechnics in the South-south region of Nigeria for both ND and HND programmes and gaining admission into this poly is based on merit and without post UTME screening test. The school fees is quite affordable therefore, there is availability of hostel accommodation and tuition fees are to be paid in one installment.
The table below is a detailed schedule school fees of OYSCATECH for all courses offered at the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session and please note that this fee is strictly for fresh undergraduate students
OYSCATECH tuition fee for only fresh ND and HND students as seen in the table below does not include the acceptance fee for fresh students, it is strictly the school fees payable by students in Higher National Diploma 1 as mandated by the management of the university. School fees for returning students is easier to find because they are already in the system.
See breakdown of OYSCATECH school fees for fresh ND and HND students 2022/2023 academic session below.
Upon completion of this post, readers ought to be clear about the following;
- OYSCATECH school fees for ND and HND fresh students 2022/2023 academic session
- OYSCATECH school fees for all courses offered 2022/2023 academic session
- OYSCATECH acceptance fees for all fresh students 2022/2023 academic session.
All newly admitted students are to take note:
- A) Please be informed that OYSCATECH acceptance fee is to be paid first upon admission into the Institution, this is a process applicable in all tertiary institutions in Nigeria, be it private, Federal or states. It serves as a proof of acceptance of the provisional admission from JAMB.
- B) Kindly be informed that late payment of OYSCATECH school fees or acceptance fee by both fresh and returning students for 2022/2023 session would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time could lead to the student’s inability to seat for their semester examination or forfeiture of admission as approved by the management of the polytechnic.
OYSCATECH School Fees for Fresh ND & HND Students 2022/2023 Academic Session
All students of OYSCATECH are advised to pay their tuition fees for 2022/2023 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management. Remember that the school fees schedule below includes acceptance fee. Lectures resume for all students.
ND & Diploma:
|Fee Description||Full Payment (100%)||Part Payment (60%)|
|Tuition Fee For NDI||=N= 58,200:00||=N= 34,920:00|
|Tuition Fee For NDII||=N= 49,500:00||=N= 29,700:00|
|Tuition Fee For HNDI||=N= 62,750:00||=N= 37,650:00|
|Tuition Fee For HNDII||=N= 52,250:00||=N= 31,350:00|
|Late Registration Fee (Once per Semester)||=N= 05,000:00||—————–|
|Student Union Fee (Once per Session)||To be paid at the Student Union||To be paid at the Student Union|
Hope the above information was helpful? Do you still have any questions as regards OYSCATECH school fees for fresh ND and HND students for 2022/2023 academic session? You can reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Are you a registered subscriber of our blog? You can join our fast-growing list of subscribers to start getting fresh news updates from OYSCATECH and other accredited polytechnics