Education and Language Arts O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering (Education and Language Arts) are mandated to make use of the same subject combination as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’Level subject requirements plus UTME subjects combination for Education and Language Arts makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Education and Language Arts in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’Level subjects required to study Education and Language Arts and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes, both.
In this post today, I will be giving you full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’Level subjects combination and requirements for studying Education and Language Arts in our universities and polytechnics.
Education and Language Arts is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses students upon graduating from secondary school’s search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Education and Language Arts or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Education and Language Arts but also, the best schools to study this course but this is not to say other schools offering Education and Language Arts are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’Level subjects for studying Education and Language Arts in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Education and Language Arts.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Education and Language Arts(Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Education and Language Arts in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Education and Language Arts
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR EDUCATION AND LANGUAGE ARTS
Also, in the quest to study Education and Language Arts, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Education and Language Arts as a course. Say for example; The universities listed below are not just known for studying Education and Language Arts but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL SUBJECTS COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING EDUCATION AND LANGUAGE ARTS
Studying Education and Language Arts as the case may present itself requires that you possess the following:
- To study Education and Language Arts in any university or polytechnic in Nigeria, you must have obtained a minimum Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language plus four (4) subjects from Economics, Geography/Physics, Government, Home Economics, History, Arabic, Social Studies, Fine Arts, Music and Literature in English.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and UTME approved subjects’ combination for studying Education and Language Arts before discussing about the cut off mark.
UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR EDUCATION AND LANGUAGE ARTS:
- Any three (3) of Yoruba, Literature in English, Christian Religious studies, History, Economics and Islamic Studies.
CUT OFF MARK FOR EDUCATION AND LANGUAGE ARTS
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Education and Language Arts due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see you through so long as you pass your post UTME.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING EDUCATION AND LANGUAGE ARTS
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE– ABU
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AKWANGA (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIV, ZARIA) – CE-AKWANGA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KANO (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) – EDKAN
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – EDZAR
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE– OAU
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ZING, (AFFILATED TO ABU, ZARIA) – ZING-DEG
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects requirements for studying Education and Language Arts as well as the JAMB approved subjects combination for Education and Language Arts as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.