Education And Economics O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering (Education And Economics) are mandated to make use of the same subject combination as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’Level subject requirements plus UTME subjects combination for Education And Economics makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Education And Economics in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’Level subjects required to study Education And Economics and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes, both.
In this post today, I will be giving you full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’Level subjects combination and requirements for studying Education And Economics in our universities and polytechnics.
Education And Economics is a course for art inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses students upon graduating from secondary school’s search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Education And Economics or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Education And Economics but also, the best schools to study this course but this is not to say other schools offering Education And Economics are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’Level subjects for studying Education And Economics in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Education And Economics.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Education And Economics(Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Education And Economics in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Education And Economics
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
Also, in the quest to study Education And Economics, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Education And Economics as a course. Say for example; The universities listed below are not just known for studying Education And Economics but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL SUBJECTS COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
Studying Education And Economics as the case may present itself requires that you possess the following:
- To study Education And Economics in any university or polytechnic in Nigeria, you must have obtained a minimum Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Economics and Mathematics.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and UTME approved subjects’ combination for studying Education And Economics before discussing about the cut off mark.
UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS:
- Economics, Mathematics and one (1) other subject from Geography/Physics, History, Government and Literature in English.
CUT OFF MARK FOR EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Education And Economics due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see you through so long as you pass your post UTME.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE– AAU
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE– AAUA
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT– ABUJA
- ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ONDO STATE. (AFFL TO OAU, ILE-IFE) – ADEYEMIDEG
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AGBOR, DELTA STATE. (AFFL TO DELTA STATE UNIV, ABRAKA) – AGBORCOE
- AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY, OYO, OYO STATE– AJAYI
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE– AL-HIKMAH
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, EHA AMUFU (AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – AMUFU-DEG
- BABCOCK UNIVERSITY, ILISHAN-REMO, OGUN STATE– BABCOCK
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE– BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE– BENIN
- BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE– BIU
- BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO, OSUN STATE– BOWEN
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE– CALABAR
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AZARE (AFFLIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE) – COEA
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE– COOU
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE– DELSU
- EMMANUEL ALAYANDE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO. (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – EACOE-DEG
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE– EBSU
- ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IMO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERA, NSUKKA) – EDALV
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE– EKSU
- ENUGU STATE COL OF EDUC.(TECH), ENUGU (AFFL TO NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIV, AWKA) – ESCOE
- EDO UNIVERSITY, IYAMHO, EDO STATE– EUI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, GUSAU, ZAMFARA STATE– FED-GUSAU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, KASHERE, GOMBE STATE– FED-KASHERE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE– FED-OYE EKITI
- FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE– FOUNTAIN
- GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY, URGWUOMU- NIKE, ENUGU STATE– GOUU
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE– IAUED
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE– IBADAN
- TAI SOLARIN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IJEBU-ODE, OGUN STATE (AFFILIATED TO OLABISIONABANJO UNIVERSITY) “>IJEBUODE-DEG
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IKERE EKITI. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – IKERE-EKITI
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILA-ORANGUN (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNI, ADO EKITI) – ILA-ORANGUN
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE– ILORIN
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE– IMSU
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE– JOS
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KATSINA-ALA, BENUE STATE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF CALABAR) – KAT-ALA DEG
- KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY, ANYIGBA, KOGI STATE– KSU
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), LAFIAGI (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – KWCOE
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, EHA AMUFU (AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – KWCOE-DEG
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE– LAGOS
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE– LASU
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE– LCITY
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE– MAIDUGURI
- YUSUF MAITAMA SULE UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE– MAITAMA
- MICHAEL OTEDOLA COL OF PRIMARY EDUC. EPE, LAGOS (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – MOCPEN
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE– NASARAWA
- NIGER STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MINNA (AFFL TO USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO) – NSCOE-DEG
- NWAFOR ORIZU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, NSUGBE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – NSUGBE
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE– OAU
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE– OOU
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ORO (AFFILIATED TO EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY) – ORO-DEG
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILESA, OSUN STATE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF IBADAN) – OSCOE
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE– PHC
- SHEHU SHAGARI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, SOKOTO (AFFL TO UDU, SOKOTO) – SHAGARI-2
- TANSIAN UNIVERSITY, OBA, ANAMBRA STATE– TANSIAN
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE– TASUED
- TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY, JALINGO, TARABA STATE– TSUJ
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE– UDU
- UMARU MUSA YARADUA UNIVERSITY, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE– UMYUK
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE– UNIOSUN
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE– UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE– UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE– UYO
- VERITAS UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT– VERITAS
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, WARRI (AFFLIATED TO DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA) – WARRI
- YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY, DAMATURU, YOBE STATE– YSU
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects requirements for studying Education And Economics as well as the JAMB approved subjects combination for Education And Economics as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.