Education And Computer Science O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering (Education And Computer Science) are mandated to make use of the same subject combination as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’Level subject requirements plus UTME subjects combination for Education And Computer Science makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Education And Computer Science in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’Level subjects required to study Education And Computer Science and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes, both.
In this post today, I will be giving you full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’Level subjects combination and requirements for studying Education And Computer Science in our universities and polytechnics.
Education And Computer Science is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses students upon graduating from secondary school’s search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Education And Computer Science or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Education And Computer Science but also, the best schools to study this course but this is not to say other schools offering Education And Computer Science are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’Level subjects for studying Education And Computer Science in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Education And Computer Science.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Education And Computer Science(Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Education And Computer Science in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Education And Computer Science
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
Also, in the quest to study Education And Computer Science, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Education And Computer Science as a course. Say for example; The universities listed below are not just known for studying Education And Computer Science but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL SUBJECTS COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
Studying Education And Computer Science as the case may present itself requires that you possess the following:
- To study Education And Computer Science in any university or polytechnic in Nigeria, you must have obtained a minimum Five (5) SSC credit passes or its equivalents including Mathematics, English Language and three (3) other Science subjects.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and UTME approved subjects’ combination for studying Education And Computer Science before discussing about the cut off mark.
UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE:
- Mathematics, Physics and one of Biology, Chemistry and Geography.
CUT OFF MARK FOR EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Education And Computer Science due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see you through so long as you pass your post UTME.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE– ABU
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AGBOR, DELTA STATE. (AFFL TO DELTA STATE UNIV, ABRAKA) – AGBORCOE
- AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY, OYO, OYO STATE– AJAYI
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE– AL-HIKMAH
- ANCHOR UNIVERSITY, AYOBO, LAGOS STATE– ANCHOR-UNI
- ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OTTO-IJANIKIN, LAGOS (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – AOCOE
- ABUBAKAR TATARI ALI POLYTECHNIC, BAUCHI STATE. (AFFILIATED TO ATBU BAUCHI) – ATAPOLY-DG
- AUCHI POLYTECHNIC, AUCHI, EDO STATE. (AFFL TO NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA) – AUCHIPOLY-DEG
- BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY, GADAU, BAUCHI STATE– BASU
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE– BAUCHI
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE– BENIN
- BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE– BIU
- BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO, OSUN STATE– BOWEN
- BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE– BSU
- ISA KAITA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, DUTSINMA, KATSINA STATE (AFFL ABU ZARIA) – COED-DEG
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE– COOU
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE– DELSU
- EMMANUEL ALAYANDE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO. (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – EACOE-DEG
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE– EBSU
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), AKOKA, (AFFL TO UNIBEN, BENIN) – EDAKOKA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECH), GUSAU, (AFFL TO ABU ZARIA), ZAMFARA STATE – EDGUSAU(T)
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECH.) ,OMOKU, RIVERS STATE. – EDOMOK
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION(TECH.)UMUNZE, P.M.B. 0189, ANAMBRA”>EDUMUNZ
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE– EKSU
- ENUGU STATE COL OF EDUC.(TECH), ENUGU (AFFL TO NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIV, AWKA) – ESCOE
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE– ESUTECH
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, PANKSHIN,PLATEAU STATE (AFFL TO UNI OF JOS) – FC-PANKSHIN
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, KASHERE, GOMBE STATE– FED-KASHERE
- GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY, URGWUOMU- NIKE, ENUGU STATE– GOUU
- TAI SOLARIN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IJEBU-ODE, OGUN STATE (AFFILIATED TO OLABISIONABANJO UNIVERSITY) – IJEBUODE-DEG
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE– ILORIN
- KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO, KEBBI STATE– KSUSTA
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), LAFIAGI (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – KWCOE
- IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY, LAPAI, NIGER STATE– LAPAI
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE– LASU
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE– LCITY
- MADONNA UNIVERSITY, ELELE, RIVERS STATE– MADONNA
- MICHAEL OTEDOLA COL OF PRIMARY EDUC. EPE, LAGOS (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – MOCPEN
- NWAFOR ORIZU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, NSUGBE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – NSUGBE
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE– OOU
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ORO (AFFILIATED TO EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY) – ORO-DEG
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE– PHC
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), POTISKUM (AFFL TO ATBU, BAUCHI) – POTISKUM_D
- SOKOTO STATE UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE– SOSU
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE– TASUED
- MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE, ABIA STATE– UMUDIKE
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE– UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE– UNN
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects requirements for studying Education And Computer Science as well as the JAMB approved subjects combination for Education And Computer Science as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.