Education and Accountancy O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering (Education and Accountancy) are mandated to make use of the same subject combination as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’Level subject requirements plus UTME subjects combination for Education and Accountancy makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Education and Accountancy in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’Level subjects required to study Education and Accountancy and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes, both.
In this post today, I will be giving you full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’Level subjects combination and requirements for studying Education and Accountancy in our universities and polytechnics.
Education and Accountancy is a course for social-science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses students upon graduating from secondary school’s search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Education and Accountancy or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Education and Accountancy but also, the best schools to study this course but this is not to say other schools offering Education and Accountancy are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’Level subjects for studying Education and Accountancy in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Education and Accountancy.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Education and Accountancy(Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Education and Accountancy in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Education and Accountancy
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR EDUCATION AND ACCOUNTANCY
Also, in the quest to study Education and Accountancy, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Education and Accountancy as a course. Say for example; The universities listed below are not just known for studying Education and Accountancy but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL SUBJECTS COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING EDUCATION AND ACCOUNTANCY
Studying Education and Accountancy as the case may present itself requires that you possess the following:
- To study Education and Accountancy in any university or polytechnic in Nigeria, you must have obtained a minimum Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two (2) other relevant subjects.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and UTME approved subjects’ combination for studying Education and Accountancy before discussing about the cut off mark.
UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR EDUCATION AND ACCOUNTANCY:
- Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subject.
CUT OFF MARK FOR EDUCATION AND ACCOUNTANCY
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Education and Accountancy due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see you through so long as you pass your post UTME.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING EDUCATION AND ACCOUNTANCY
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE– AAUA
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE– ABSU
- ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OTTO-IJANIKIN, LAGOS (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – AOCOE
- BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE– BIU
- EMMANUEL ALAYANDE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO. (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – EACOE-DEG
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE– EKSU
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE– IAUED
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IKERE EKITI. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – IKERE-EKITI
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), LAFIAGI (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – KWCOE
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE– LASU
- MICHAEL OTEDOLA COL OF PRIMARY EDUC. EPE, LAGOS (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – MOCPEN
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE– PHC
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE– TASUED
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects requirements for studying Education and Accountancy as well as the JAMB approved subjects combination for Education and Accountancy as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.