Environmental Management O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Environmental Management are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Environmental Management makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to Environmental Management in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Environmental Management and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Environmental Management in our universities and polytechnics.
Environmental Management is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Environmental Management or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Environmental Management but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Environmental Management are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Environmental Management in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Environmental Management
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Environmental Management (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark Environmental Management in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Environmental Management
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
Also, in the quest to study Environmental Management, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Environmental Management as a course. Say for example; the universities listed below is not just known for studying Environmental Management but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
Studying Environmental Management as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Environmental Management before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Management:
- Two A Level passes in Chemistry and one from Biology, Zoology or Botany
UTME Subject combination for Environmental Management:
- Mathematics, English Language, Physics or Chemistry and Biology
CUT OFF MARK FOR ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
It is advised that prospective students score up to 230 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Environmental Management due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 230 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
UNIVERSITY OFFERING ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANOSTATE – BAYERO
- CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE -CUAB
- KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – KASU
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- EKITIN STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – IGBINEDION
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Environmental Management and the JAMB approved subjects’ combination for Environmental Management as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.