The Entrepreneurship O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Entrepreneurship are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Entrepreneurship makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Entrepreneurship in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Entrepreneurship and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Entrepreneurship in our universities and polytechnics.
Entrepreneurship is a course for arts inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Entrepreneurship or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Entrepreneurship but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Entrepreneurship are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Entrepreneurship in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Entrepreneurship
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Entrepreneurship (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Entrepreneurship in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Entrepreneurship
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Also, in the quest to study Entrepreneurship, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Entrepreneurship as a course. Say for example; the seventeen universities listed below are not just known for studying Entrepreneurship but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Studying Entrepreneurship as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’ level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics, one Science subject and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
Now let’s go through the O’ level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Entrepreneurship before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Entrepreneurship:
- Two (2) A Level passes to include Economics and at least one of, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Mathematics
UTME Subject combination for Entrepreneurship:
- Economics, Mathematics and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
CUT OFF MARK FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP
It is advised that prospective students score up to 230 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Entrepreneurship due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 230 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – ABUAD
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- COVENANT UNIVERSITY, CANAAN LAND, OTA, OGUN STATE – COVENANT
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- EASTERN PALM UNIVERSITY, OGBOKO, IMO STATE – EPU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OTUOKE, BAYELSA STATE – FED-OTUOKE
- JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, IKEJI-ARAKEJI, OSUN STATE – JABU
- KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – KASU
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – LCITY
- UNIVERSITY OF MKAR, GBOKO, BENUE STATE – MKAR
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- RENAISSANCE UNIVERSITY, OJIAGU-AGBANI, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – RENAISSANCE
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – UNIOSUN
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- VERITAS UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – VERITAS
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Entrepreneurship and the JAMB approved subjects’ combination for Entrepreneurship as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.