The management of the Nigerian Institute of Leather and Science Technology (NILEST) has has announced the post UTME screening dates for 2024/2025 academic session for candidates that applied for NILEST post UTME admission form. However, the requirements for participating in the screening exercise has been announced.
Candidates admission into the Nigerian Institute of Leather and Science Technology via UTME must have made the polytechnic as either their 1st choice of institution during their UTME registration because 2nd choice candidates shall not be considered for admission. This also applies to Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission into NILEST through a change of institution too.
These categories of candidates are hereby invited to participate in the 2024/2025 screening exercise.
- Candidates must come along with the following documents:
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- Original copy of Birth Certificate
- Copies of the Advanced/Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
- Writing Materials (Pencil, Pen, Eraser and Calculator)
- School Testimonial of last school attended by the applicant
- Print out of the 2024 JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe candidate’s good character and conduct
- Evidence of Post UTME Screening payment
NILEST Post UTME Screening Dates 2024
This is to inform all prospective applicants that applied for Post UTME 2024/2025 academic session that the Post UTME Screening Exercise will hold from Monday 23rd January to Monday 6th February, 2024.
REPRINT YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM TO SEE YOUR SCREENING DETAILS AND REQUIREMENT DOCUMENT.
The designated screening centres for the interested and invited applicants are:
NB: All Applicants must be at the screening venue at least 1 hour before the exercise commences.
Hope this is well understood? If you have any questions as regards NILEST post UTME screening dates, centre and requirements for 2024/2025 session screening exercise, you could reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck