NACABS Polytechnic cut-off mark for all courses 2020/2021 academic session is out! Therefore all candidates who put NACABS Polytechnic as their preferred choice of higher institution during the UTME registration can confirm if they meet the current cut-off mark for the institution.
Candidates who meet the cut off mark would then proceed for NACABS Polytechnic internal screening exercise, and are thereby are advised to carry all documents along including recent passport photographs.
See the approved cut off mark for NACABS Polytechnic at the end of this post.
Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting NACABS Polytechnic cut off mark for JAMB is that it affords candidates the opportunity to gain admission to sit for post UTME aptitude tests and also study any of the courses offered in NACABS Polytechnic so long as the candidates get a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Some documents are required by NACABS Polytechnic authority for their internal screening exercise
Documents required for Internal screening in NACABS Polytechnic are;
- Firstly, candidates must beat NACABS Poly Cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study to be eligible to sit for NACABS Polytechnic post UTME aptitude test
- Original and photocopies of candidate’s JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by NACABS Polytechnic
- Original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration
- Recent passport photographs (Coloured)
NACABS Polytechnic JAMB Cut off Mark For 2020/2021 Academic Session
NACABS Poly JAMB cut off mark for all courses 2020/2021 academic session is 150 points, therefore, candidates who score up to 150 and above are automatically eligible for NACABS Polytechnic internal screening exercise, but we must warn you, the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.
|Accountancy||150 and above|
|Business Administration & Management||150 and above|
|Computer Engineering||150 and above|
|Computer Science||150 and above|
|Electrical / Electronic Engineering||150 and above|
|Local Government Studies||150 and above|
|Statistics||150 and above|
Do you have any question(s) as regards NACABS Poly Cut-off mark for 2020/2021 academic session, kindly could scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about NACABS Poly cut off mark and happenings in all the polytechnics in Nigerian schools generally, you could subscribe to our blog and stay informed.