Mountain Top University School of postgraduate studies has announced the sale of her postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session and Applications are invited from suitably qualify candidates for admission into Doctoral, Masters and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes of Mountain Top University. The cost of PG form is Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only and payment can be paid online.
In this post, I will be discussing everything about MTU postgraduate application form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for MTU Postgraduate form online via MTU PG portal, the cost of MTU Postgraduate form and the closing date for submission of all completed MTU Postgraduate forms for 2022/2023 academic session
Here I will simplify the process of applying for MTU Postgraduate form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous Postgraduate screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Mountain Top University PG admission form application procedure is the same the previous sessions except some slight changes in date and cost of obtaining the form. Before going into details as regards MTU Postgraduate form for 2022/2023 academic session, I shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about MTU Postgraduate form by past and present PG applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about MTU Postgraduate form screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on MTU Postgraduate forms;
Is MTU postgraduate form out?
How much is MTU Postgraduate form?
When will MTU Postgraduate form be out?
Please when is MTU postgraduate screening starting?
Please I want to know if MTU postgraduate registration is in progress?
Please when is MTU Postgraduate form closing date?
Will there be an entrance exam for MTU Postgraduate School?
What are the admission requirements for MTU PG School?
Can I apply for MTU postgraduate programme without NYSC
I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for MTU postgraduate form?
|FAQs on MTU Postgraduate Application Form||Answers To FAQs on MTU Postgraduate Form|
|Is MTU Postgraduate form out?||MTU Postgraduate form for this academic session is out.|
|When will the Postgraduate forms be out?||The postgraduate application form for 2022/2023 session is out at the moment.|
|Please when is MTU postgraduate screening starting?||The date for Postgraduate form screening exercise will communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please I want to know if MTU postgraduate registration is in progress?||Currently the Postgraduate form is on sale.|
|Please when is MTU Postgraduate form closing date?||The PG form closing date shall be announced by the management|
|Will there be an entrance exam for MTU Postgraduate School?||Yes there will be a screening test for all applicants|
|How much is the postgraduate Form?||The cost of MTU Postgraduate Form is Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00).|
|What are the admission requirements for MTU PG School?||Check below for the list of MTU PG programmes and admission requirements|
|Can I apply for MTU postgraduate programme without NYSC||The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC Discharge certificate are eligible to apply for MTU postgraduate form|
|I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for MTU postgraduate form?||No you are not eligible until your NYSC discharge certificate is ready.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on MTU Postgraduate forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, MTU postgraduate form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for MTU postgraduate form screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
After you are sure your preferred choice of PG programme is offered in MTU and have confirmed you meet the admission requirements into the institution then you can go ahead and apply for Mountain Top University postgraduate application form.
Now let’s take a look at the list of postgraduate courses offered In MTU, their admission requirements. The admission requirements are listed just directly under each PG programme.
Postgraduate Diploma Degree Programme:
- Admission is open to candidates having a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with at a third class degree of Mountain Top University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Mountain Top University.
Duration – Minimum duration of study for the award of the Postgraduate Diploma degree is one academic session for full-time.
Masters Degree Programme:
- Candidates seeking admission to the Masters degree Programme of Mountain Top University must possess a Bachelor’s degree from Mountain Top University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Mountain Top University.
- Candidates with a good first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division from Mountain Top University, or any other university recognized by the senate of Mountain Top University may apply.
Duration – Minimum duration of study for the award of the Masters degree is two academic sessions for full-time.
Ph.D Degree Programme:
- Candidates seeking admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) degree Programme of Mountain Top University must (in their relevant discipline) possess the Bachelor and Masters Degrees of Mountain Top University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Mountain Top University.
- To qualify for direct entry into the Ph.D degree programme, a candidate must have a minimum CGPA of 4.00 on a 5.00 point scale or equivalent (60%) in the Master’s (M.A/M.Sc/M.Eng/M.Tech) degree result.
- Candidates who graduated with CGPA of 3.50–3.99 on a 5.00 point scale or equivalent (55–59%) in the Master’s degree may be considered for M.Phil/Ph.D programme. Mountain Top University shall award M.Phil degree to M.Phil/Ph.D candidate who fails to meet up with a minimum CGPA of 4.00 upon the completion of coursework examination. Such candidate shall proceed to write a long essay/dissertation and upon successful defence of the dissertation would be awarded an M.Phil degree in the respective discipline.
- The M.Phil/Ph.D programme is intended to prepare candidates for the Ph.D degree. Candidates with professional Master’s degrees are not eligible for the Ph.D programme except they obtained M.Sc degrees in the relevant fields. The minimum duration of study for the award of Ph.D degree is three academic sessions for full-time mode.
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING
Accounting – Degree in View: PDG, M.Sc, M.Phil/PhD
Specific Requirements: Degree(s) in Accounting; possession of final professional certificates (ICAN, ACCA, CPA, etc.) is considered an added advantage.
Finance – Degree in View: M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D
Economics – Degree in view: PGD, M.sc, M.Phil/Ph.D
Areas of Specialization:
- Industrial Economics
- International Economics
- Financial Economics
- Development Economics
- Public sector Economics
- Petroleum Economics
COLLEGE OF BASIC & APPLIED SCIENCES
Biochemistry – Degree in View: PGD, M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D.
Areas of Specialization
- Pharmaceutical Biochemistry
- Medical Biochemistry
- Environmental Biochemistry
- Food Biochemistry
- Reproductive Biochemistry
Microbiology – Degree in View: PGD, M.Sc, M.Phil/PhD
Areas of Specialization:
- Food Microbiology
- Environmental Microbiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology
(b) DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS
Computer Science – Degree in View: PGD, M.Sc, M.Phil/PhD
Areas of Specialization:
- Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Networking/Mobile Computing.
- Health Informatics and Telemedicine
Mathematics – Degree in View: PGD, M.Sc, M.Phil/PhD
Areas of Specialization:
- Applied Mathematics
- Pure Mathematics
How To Apply for MTU Postgraduate Admission Form
Interested candidates shall complete the application form on the University portal and provide all relevant documents as specified on the application form which includes;
- Certificates of degrees and/or diplomas
- Academic transcripts, reference letters
- Statement of purpose
- Concept note on the proposed area of research.
Candidates who are Nigerian citizens shall, in addition, provide the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate.
Each candidate shall request and ensure that the institution(s) attended process and forward official academic transcript(s) directly to the registrar via email email@example.com
Only candidates whose transcripts have been received shall be considered for admission.
Note that you will be required to submit your academic transcript as part of the application process as failure to do so will be automatic disqualification of your form.
MTU PG FORM CLOSING DATE
MTU postgraduate form application deadline is 31st December, 2022. The application portal will be shut down and all completed forms must be submitted on or before the due date. Note that there shall be no further extension of the closing date.
I hope this helps. If you have any question related to MTU PG form for 2022/2023 academic session, please reach me via the comment section below and I will be glad to assist.