The School of Part-Time Postgraduate Studies, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike has announced the sale of her postgraduate part time admission form for 2021/2022 academic session at the cost of Fifteen Thousand Naira (15,000) Only and applications are being received for admission for the 2021/2022 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its admission form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the University.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Admission postgraduate part time form for 2021/2022 academic session, how to apply for MOUAU form online via MOUAU official web portal, the cost of MOUAU postgraduate part time admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the forms for 2021/2022 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- MOUAU PG part time registration procedure for 2021/2022 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for PG part time candidates
- How to apply for MOUAU screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on MOUAU by current and past candidates
- MOUAU form closing date
Below is the list of FAQs on MOUAU forms;
Is MOUAU PG part time form out?
How much is MOUAU PG part time admission form?
When will MOUAU PG part time form be out?
Please when is Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike PG part time screening starting?
Please I want to know if MOUAU PG part time registration is in progress
How can I apply for MOUAU PG part time admission form?
|FAQs on MOUAU PG part time Application Form||Answers to FAQs on PG part time MOUAU Forms|
|Is MOUAU PG part time admission form out?||MOUAU PG part time form for registration is out.|
|When will MOUAU PG part time admission forms be out?||MOUAU PG part time application form for 2021/2022 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike UTME PG part time exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at MOUAU main campus.|
|Please I want to know if MOUAU PG part time registration is in progress?||Currently the MOUAU form registration online has started.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How can I apply for MOUAU PG part time Programme?||MOUAU PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on MOUAU PG part time form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
- Interested candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level i.e., WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike or other recognized Universities with at least Third-Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower credit from recognized institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
How To Apply for MOUAU PG Part Time Admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your applications
Step 1- Candidate visits www.mouau.edu.ng
Step 2- Candidate clicks on the “Post Graduate Application” button.
Candidate should please read the advertorial which will guide him/her on the courses available for study, and their requirements. Once candidate is sure that s/he meets the requirements of desired course and the availability desired course, then candidate should click on the “Proceed to Post-Graduate Application form” button.
Step 3- Candidate fills PG Application form and submits.
N/B: please ensure you fill form correctly. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO ENTRY MODE, PG MODE AND PROGRAM.
Step 4- A PG Application Number (PAN) is auto generated on the system.
Please take note of your PAN Number as it will be required after payment to fill the second part of the form.
Step 5- Candidate is led to pay application fee.
HOW TO PAY ON REMITA:
Step 6- Student’s details shows up on the Application fees platform. There is a tab labelled ‘Pay/paid via’, candidate should click on the drop down menu and choose pay using Remita Payment Gateway and then execute the Submit button.
Step 7- Remita link is now displayed. Candidate should click on the “Make Payment” button. The Remita payment secured platform shows up.
Step 8- Candidate details are displayed and candidate is required to confirm email. Content in this field should be same as content in field labelled “Payer’s Email”. S/he can either do Internet Banking, Pay with ATM Cards or Pay physically at the any Bank
- If candidate is paying with internet banking, s/he should select Internet Banking Option and his/her bank and click on Submit button. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). At the bottom right of the payment invoice, s/he clicks on the “Proceed to Internet Bank” option, signs in with his/her existing bank details and proceed to make payment.
A payment receipt is sent to registered email address.
- If candidate is paying at local bank branch, s/he should equally select Internet Banking Option and select ANY Bank, click on Submit button. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). At the bottom right of the payment invoice, candidate clicks on the “Print Invoice” option, prints this invoice page and proceeds to any bank for payment, after which a payment receipt is issued to the candidate at the bank.
- If candidate is paying via ATM card, (Master or VISA cards ONLY), s/he should click appropriate card type, and enter card details. A payment receipt is sent to registered email address.
P.S: If you are paying online (Internet Banking or via ATM cards), ensure that you print out your payment receipt!
Step 9- Once payment is successfully concluded, candidate visits www.mouauportal.edu.ng
Students Admission Process >> (clicks on the slider button until s/he gets to tab labelled PG Regular) >> PG Regular >> (Now select your appropriate program, Masters, PHD or PGD).
Step 10- Candidate is required to enter the PAN Number which was generated after the initial form was filled and is the ID against which payment was made. If payment was successful, candidate will be led to fill the second part of the Application Form.
Step 11- Candidate is required to completely fill the PG application form in detail
Note: Some fields are prefilled based on first form filled.
Step 12- Candidate submits and can take print out after executing the Submit button. System sends copy of submitted forms to candidate’s email for records.
Click HERE to start your application process.
MOUAU PG part time Admission Form Deadline
The management has announced that the closing date is 1st of December 2021. All forms must be submitted on or before 11:59PM.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike PG part time form 2021/2022? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.