Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti makes it compulsory for candidates who passed their post UTME screening test and have their names on the Federal Poly Ado admission list to physically come immediately for clearance & registration exercise. This exercise requires the physical and online submission of original and photocopies documents for your clearance to be deemed complete in Federal Poly Ado.
In this post, I will be providing you with all necessary documents required for your clearance in Federal Poly Ado as well as other very vital information needed to help you settle easily as a Federal Poly Ado fresher.
In many instances, I’ve received questions from fresh students who newly gained admission into Federal Poly Ado and this has prompted me to help out with this article as many others will definitely be in need of such assistance.
Below are the various questions I have been receiving from newly admitted candidates like you. Yes I use the term newly admitted candidates because your provisional admission can still be revoked if you can’t provide all necessary documents as required by the Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti.
FAQs on Fed Poly Ado Clearance Documents
- I’ve been given admission into Federal Poly Ado what is next?
- I have been given admission into Federal Poly Ado, what documents should I carry for clearance?
- Should I carry only Photocopies of my documents or both Original and photocopies?
- Is age declaration or birth certificate needed for screening?
- What is the difference between screening and clearance?
- Am I going to pay for registration?
- The above are what I will be explaining clearly in the cause of spelling out all necessary documents you need for your screening registration exercise.
|I’ve been given admission into Federal Poly Ado what is next?||The first thing is for you to pay the Federal Poly Ado acceptance fee and wait for clearance/registration.|
|I have been given admission into Federal Poly Ado, what documents should I carry for clearance?||The required documents by Federal Poly Ado has been stated below.|
|Should I carry only Photocopies of my documents or both Original and photocopies?||You are to carry both photocopies and originals of all your documents except First school leaving certificate.|
|Is age declaration or birth certificate needed for screening?||In Federal Poly Ado, age declaration or birth certificate is highly important. You can use either of both.|
|What is the difference between screening and clearance?||Screening is done before admission is given, it requires ensuring you are eligible to participate in the Federal Poly Ado post UTME exercise. While clearance is done after you have been given a provisional admission by Federal Poly Ado. It involves submitting and uploading your original documents online (Federal Poly Ado Portal).|
|Am I going to pay for clearance?||At various stages, payments are made during clearance.|
Having answered the above, now I will be listing all the documents needed for clearance in Federal Poly Ado as a fresh student either via UTME or DE (Direct Entry).
List of Documents Required for Clearance in Federal Poly Ado
- The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FPA) Post UTME Screening result slip
- Online Application form
- Original copy of O’Level Certificate/Statement of O’Level result (Signed & Stamped)
- JAMB/UTME Score print-out
- Change of Institution/Course to Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as choice Institution (If applicable)
- Admission Status print-out (via JAMB CAPS/Access my CAPS/Admission Status)
- JAMB Admission letter
- FPA Admission letter (print via https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus)
- My Bio-data printout (via JAMB CAPS)
- Scratch card for O’Level verification
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- Six (6) photocopies each of all the above arranged in the set order
Important note: You are to go with your nose mask(s) and be prepared to abide by given COVID-19 protocols
Having provided the above documents and uploaded to Federal Poly Ado portal, you can then start with other registrations like course registration, apply for hostel accommodation (optional), pay your faculty and departmental dues and so on.
It is always advisable for fresh students in Federal Poly Ado to mix up with other fresh students so as to share ideas and carry on with the clearance procedure together. This always help in making sure you don’t miss out on any important registration.