Here is the comprehensive list of accredited courses offered in EAUED – Emmanuel Alayande University of Education therefore prospective candidates are to go through the information provided below to confirm the availability of their proposed courses offered.
Currently, the courses offered in EAUED – Emmanuel Alayande University of Education as seen in the cause of reading this article are the accredited courses according to NBTE (National Board for Technical Education) therefore candidates or prospective students should be rest assured of the information provided.
It would also be worthy to note that the courses offered at Emmanuel Alayande University of Education seen below are from time to time reviewed by the National Board for Technical Education which could either be dis-accredited or new courses being accredited if the institution does or does not comply with NBTE’s guidelines.
We have deemed it necessary to publish the full list of available courses at EAUED – Emmanuel Alayande University of Education as requested by our readers as it has become increasingly necessary based on data received as regards the subject matter.
Basically, upon choosing a course of study, it is only a norm for candidates have pertinent knowledge of the admission requirements into the college of education
The Basic knowledge includes EAUED – Emmanuel Alayande University of Education school fees for new students and their cut off mark. With this, the candidate is well informed in choosing the right choice of course before even writing the UTME
The following under-listed are the general requirements for gaining admission into EAUED – Emmanuel Alayande University of Education
- A) Prospective applicant or candidate seeking for admission into EAUEDmust be at least 15 years of age in the year of admission (some students swear an affidavit to increase their ages, age declaration can also be used)
- B) Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings as required by EAUED- Emmanuel Alayande University of Education.
- C) Candidates must pass their post UTME screening aptitude test and exercise in order to stand a chance of gaining admission into the institution.
Upon meeting the above general entry requirements, candidates automatically become eligible for admission into Emmanuel Alayande University of Education and can proceed for their internal screening exercise either via online or university environment.
So with the above information, prospective candidates should be clear as regards the requirements for admission into Emmanuel Alayande University of Education
Traditionally, we have arranged the all courses offered in EAUED in an alphabetical order based on the faculty they fall under for ease of identification for prospective candidates.
List of Accredited Courses Offered In EAUED – Emmanuel Alayande University of Education
- ECONOMICS/SOCIAL STUDIES
- ECONOMICS/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE/SOCIAL STUDIES
- ENGLISH/SOCIAL STUDIES
- YORUBA/SOCIAL STUDIES
- ENGLISH/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE (DM)
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/MATHEMATICS
- PHE/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- PRIMARY EDUCATION (DM)
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE (DM)
- BUSINESS EDUCATION (DM)
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION (DM)
If you have any question as regards the available courses that are accredited in Emmanuel Alayande University of Education state you can contact us via the comment section below and we shall respond swiftly.
Also, you could join our list of growing subscribers by opting in to start receiving unique and updated news from Emmanuel Alayande University of Education as regards their admission list, post UTME news and other important announcements.