This is to inform all prospective candidates of Lighthouse Polytechnic, that the management of the institute have released their respective Jamb cut off mark for all courses 2022/2023 academic session which all candidates should take note of, as this will enable them know if they’re eligible for their chosen course of study.
Candidates who meet the cut off mark would then proceed for Lighthouse Polytechnic internal screening exercise, and are thereby are advised to carry all documents along including recent passport photographs.
See the approved cut off mark for Lighthouse Polytechnic at the end of this post.
Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting Lighthouse Polytechnic cut off mark for JAMB is that it affords candidates the opportunity to gain admission to sit for post UTME aptitude tests and also study any of the courses offered in Lighthouse Polytechnic so long as the candidates get a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Some documents are required by Lighthouse Polytechnic authority for their internal screening exercise
Documents required for Internal screening in Lighthouse Polytechnic are
- Firstly, candidates must score up to the minimum cut off mark for the current academic session as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study to be eligible to sit for Lighthouse Polytechnic post UTME aptitude test
- Original and photocopies of candidate’s JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by Lighthouse Polytechnic
- Original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration
- Recent passport photographs (Coloured)
Lighthouse Polytechnic JAMB Cut off Mark 2022/2023 Academic Session
Lighthouse Polytechnic JAMB cut off mark for all courses 2022/2023 academic session is 140 points, therefore, candidates who score up to 140 and above are automatically eligible for Lighthouse Polytechnic post UTME and internal screening exercise, but we must warn you, the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.
See below for full break down of the minimum required departmental cut off mark every student must score in order for him or her to partake in Lighthouse Polytechnic post UTME screening exercise for 2022/2023 academic session.
|Estate Management & Valuation||140|
|Business Administration & Management||140|
|Banking & Finance||140|
Do you have any question(s) as regards Lighthouse Polytechnic JAMB/departmental cut-off mark for all courses 2022/2023 academic session, kindly could scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about Lighthouse Polytechnic cut off mark and happenings in all the polytechnics in Nigerian schools generally, you could subscribe to our blog and stay updated