The management of Lagos State University has announced the sale of her sandwich admission form for 2023/2024 academic session and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University’s sandwich programme.
In this post, we will be discussing everything about LASU sandwich application form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for LASU sandwich For online via their portal, the cost of LASU’s sandwich form and the closing date for submission of all completed sandwich and sandwich application forms for 2023/2024 academic session.
We shall be breaking the process of applying for LASU sandwich admission form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous sandwich screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
LASU sandwich admission form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards LASU sandwich admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about LASU sandwich admission form by past and present applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about LASU sandwich admission form in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on LASU sandwich admission form;
Is LASU sandwich admission form out?
How much is LASU sandwich admission form?
When will LASU sandwich admission form be out?
Please when is the sandwich programme for Lagos State University starting?
Please I want to know if the registration is on progress?
Please when is LASU sandwich screening date?
When will LASU sandwich exams commence?
How do I upload my WAEC result to LASU sandwich portal?
Please what is an acknowledgment slip?
What and what are we to bring to the sandwich screening test venue
|FAQs on LASU Part-time/sandwich Admission Form||Answers To FAQs on LASU sandwich Admission Form|
|Is LASU sandwich admission form out?||LASU sandwich degree admission form is out|
|When will LASU sandwich admission form be out?||Sale of form has commenced. Closing date is 6th December, 2023.|
|Please when is the sandwich for Lagos State University starting?||Form is out and registration is underway.|
|Please I want to know if the registration is on progress?||Yes|
|Please when is Lagos State University sandwich screening date?||Check your email.|
|When will Lagos State University sandwich exams commence?||Date will be communicated|
|How do I upload my WAEC result to Lagos State University portal for my sandwich||Follow the application procedure outlined.|
|Please what is an acknowledgment slip?||It is a document that must be carried along to the sandwich screening test venue to confirm you successfully applied for LASU sandwich application form.|
|When will Lagos State University Sandwich form be out||Application form is on sale.|
|What and what are we to bring to the sandwich screening test venue?||You are to carry along to the centre your Acknowledgement slip and Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.|
|Will there be screening/test?||Yes.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on LASU sandwich admission form and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, the form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for the sandwich screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
LASU Sandwich Courses
B.SC [ED], B. A. [ED] and B.ED: FOUR (4) AND FIVE (5) YEARS SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- B.Sc Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science Education and Educational Technology. Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education, Health Education, and Physical & Health Education, Geography, Business Education and Educational Management;
- B.A. Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba and Arabic.
- B.Sc Education: Early Childhood and Primary Education, Guidance and Counseling Education
LASU Sandwich Admission Requirements
- Five  ‘0’ Level Credit or TCII Merit Passes at not more than two  sittings, and two  of the subjects at ‘A’ Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
- A University/Polytechnic two  -year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit level.
- Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for all courses.
SPECIFIC SUBJECT AREA REQUIREMENTS:
- English Major: Credit Pass in Literature in English and English Language at O’ Level or its equivalent;
- Economic Major: Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics and Economics;
- Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education, Political Science Major: At least a Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics at O’ Level or its equivalent;
- Health Education: A Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics; Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificates, Environmental Health Diploma from School of Health Technology Plus five (5) O’ Level Credit Pass to include English Language and Mathematics are also eligible;
- Mathematics and Science Major: Credit Pass in Mathematics and English Language
- ICAN [Part II] CTS [Part II] are acceptable for Economics;
- Holder of Certificate issued by recognized Arabic Institution who may not have written Arabic at SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level will be considered for admission subject to the fulfillment of other entry requirement, NCE [Arabic] at Merit Level is also acceptable;
- LASU accept any other Arts/Social Sciences Subject in lieu of Yoruba Language;
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education, Social Work, Health Administration, Certificate in Coaching, Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports with at least overall grades of Merit Plus five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit/TC II Merit Pass to include English Language and Mathematics are also acceptable for Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education.
LASU Sandwich Courses Duration
- FOUR  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The four  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with NCE/ND Merit/Upper Credit grade and above.
- FIVE  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The five  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with WASC/SSCE/TC II and NCE who fall short of entry qualification for the four  year Sandwich Degree Programme.
How to Apply for LASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form
Step 1 – Application Form is obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, as application fee.
Step 2 – Candidates are requested to submit a copy of their online application forms and appropriate ‘O’ Level scratch card[s] to the Directorate of Sandwich Degree Programme on each of the campuses.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to any individual or into other account/or through other means aside from the one above, does so to his/her own disadvantage.
LASU Sandwich Admission Form Closing Date
The management of the university has announced that the closing date for submission of all Sandwich forms is 6th December, 2023.
In addition to the above, candidates that need further clarifications as regards LASU sandwich admission form for 2023/2024 academic session and the processes involved, can reach us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Please share this post online on your social media platforms for other prospective candidates to benefit from. You could also subscribe to schoolings if you wish to start receiving email alerts from Lagos State University.