Kwara state university, KWASU post UTME admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management wishes to inform the general public that Undergraduate admissions processing for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced therefore all eligible candidates are to start their registration as soon as possible as the closing date is roughly 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
The management has also anounced that candidates who did not choose KWASU as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME registration can also apply. They are hereby advised to change their institution to KWASU.
In addition, candidates who did not make KWASU their first choice are also eligible to apply. Please note that 3rd choice candidates are exempted from this category.
Please go through the admission requirements for KWASU below and read other information necessary for your online registration and submission of your post UTME form carefully to avoid making costly mistakes that could jeopardize your chances of gaining admission.
KWASU Post-UTME Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria harps on what and what document or requirements eligible candidates must have obtained before purchasing the post UTME form.
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME Form Online
To apply for KWASU post UTME form online, kindly follow the steps below.
Please note that registration started on Tuesday, 11th June, 2020 and will close on the 23rd of June 2020.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements stated above, prospective candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on merit. That is, the candidate’s ability to meet up the University’s admission requirements including the departmental cut off marks and the likes.
For further enquiries or techniccal hitches likely to be experienced during your online registration process, kindly visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date For Submission of KWASU Post UTME Admission Forms
The management has fixed 23rd of June 2020 as the CLOSING DATE FOR KWASU POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION.
Best of luck to all candidates.
KWASU Post UTME screening form as seen above is open to all genders and ethnicity irrespective of race or region. You simply need to meet the admission requirement before you can apply. Hope this is well understood? If you have further questions as regards the above, kindly reach out to us through the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Kindly share this information via Facebook and twitter as the time frame given by the school is short, so others can benefit from it too.
Best of luck to all eligible candidates.