KWARAPOLY post UTME screening admission form for 2022/2023 academic session has been released. The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution’s various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise. The cost of KWARAPOLY post UTME form is two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
Here i will be guiding you through the step by step process on how to apply for KWARAPOLY post UTME form, the available ND programmes, the entry requirements, closing date for Kwarapoly post UTME form as well as the application link so you can start your application as soon as you are done reading this.
To be eligible for KWARAPOLY Post UTME Screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored the minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics in the 2022/2023 UTME. Any candidate with UTME score lower than the minimum as approved by JAMB are not eligible to apply.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES
INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Agricultural Technology
- Leisure and Tourism
INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Transportation Planning and Management
INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration
INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
- Mass Communication
INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication
ENTRY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES)
a) Applicants for admission into Kwara poly National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
b) Applicant must have selected Kwara state polytechnic as their first or second choice of institution and must have scored at least 120 and above in the current UTME to be eligible for admission.
- Applicants awaiting Results will not be considered for admission.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
How to Apply for Kwarapoly Post UTME ND Admission Form
Applying for KWARAPOLY post UTME form is very simple. The process involves 8 steps.
Please note that you will be required to pay a screening fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
STEP 1 – Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://kwarapolyportal.org/appo.php.
STEP 2 – Click on appropriate application link.
STEP 3 – Create your profile by completing the form.
STEP 4 – Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
STEP 5 – Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
STEP 6 – Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
STEP 7 – After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
STEP 8 – You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
- The screening exercise date will be communicated later.
- The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates should ensure that the data entered are correct because these will be used for official purposes through out the application process till the end of their programme.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
- Candidates awaiting Result are not eligible to apply for Kwara state polytechnic post UTME screening test.
Click ⇒ HERE to start your application.
KWARAPOLY Post UTME Form Closing Date
The management has announced August 31st 2022 as the closing date for submission of forms online.
Are you satisfied with the information gotten? please reach us via the comment box if you have any question as regards KWARAPOLY Post UTME screening form for 2022/2023 session as well as the registration procedure and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your registration