The Kaduna State University also known as KASU till date receives one of the highest request for admission from both UTME and Direct Entry applicants seeking admission into KASU’s undergraduate degree programmes for the current academic session. Recent findings have shown that more candidates are opting for KASU part time application form thereby selecting Kaduna State University as their preferred choice of university yearly. This number can be confirmed from the sale of KASU Part-Time form for every academic session.
In this post, we will be discussing everything about KASU Part- Time application form for 2020/2021 academic session, how to apply for KASU part-time Form online via KASU’s portal, the cost of KASU’s part-time Form and the closing date for submission of all completed KASU part-time and DE forms for 2020/2021 academic session.
We shall be breaking the process of applying for KASU part-time Form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous Part-Time screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
KASU part-time application form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards KASU part-time application form for 2020/2021 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about KASU part-time application forms by past and present applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about KASU part-time application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on KASU’s part-time Forms;
Is KASU admission screening form out?
How much is KASU part-time Form ?
When will KASU’s Direct Entry and part-time Form s be out?
Please when is the Part-Time programme for KASU starting?
Please i want to know if the registration is on progress?
Please when is KASU Part-time screening date?
When will KASU part-time exams commence?
How do I upload my WAEC result to KASU portal for my Part-Time?
Please what is an acknowledgment slip?
When will KASU direct entry form be out
What and what are we to bring to the part-time screening test venue
|FAQs on KASU Part-Time Application Form||Answers To FAQs on KASU Part-time Forms|
|Is KASU part time admission form out?||KASU part-time form for this academic session is NOT out yet.|
|When will KASU direct entry and part-time Forms be out?||KASU usually releases the sale of KASU part-time forms . It forms are usually released on sale towards the end of 2nd semester of every academic session.|
|Please when is the part-time for KASU starting?||The date for KASU’s part-time screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please i want to know if the registration is on progress?||Currently the part-time registration has closes|
|Please when is KASU part-time screening date?||The date for KASU’s part-time screening exercise shall be updated as soon as the management fixes a new date for this session|
|When will KASU part-time exams commence?||The same answer for Question 6 applies to this.|
|How do I upload my WAEC result to KASU portal for my Part-Time||The process of uploading your O’level result on KASU portal has been explained below under the sub topic: How To Apply for KASU part-time screening application form online.|
|Please what is an acknowledgment slip?||It is a document that must be carried along to the part-time screening test venue to confirm you successfully applied for KASU’s part-time application form.|
|When will KASU direct entry form be out||This is at the discretion of the management of KASU. Ideally, the KASU DE forms are released on same date with the Part-time Forms.|
|What and what are we to bring to the part-time screening test venue?||You are to carry along to the centre your Acknowledgement slip and Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.|
|Will there be any make up part-time test for candidates that miss the Part-Time screening test?||No there shall be NO MAKE UP test for any candidate that misses his or her chances of participating in KASU’s part-Time screening test.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on KASU part-time screening application forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, KASU’s part-time Form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for KASU’s part-time screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
- Correct O’level Requirements
- KASU’s Age Requirement
- KASU’s Cut Off Mark
- Courses Offered in KASU
Correct O’Level Requirement
Upon release of KASU Part-Time screening application forms, many applicants just jump at it without confirming if KASU accepts AR (Awaiting Results). Let it be clear to you now, KASU DOES NOT accept awaiting result. You must have the complete O’level result of 5 credit passes which ideally must include mathematics and English language plus any other 3 relevant subjects as it relates to your course of study. Check HERE for list of JAMB approved courses and their correct subject combination.
KASU Age Requirement
Yes there is an age limit for admission into the Kaduna State University. Ideally you are supposed to be up to 18 years and above to before you can be admitted into any higher institution in Nigeria but times have changed. If you are 16 years and above, you can gain admission into KASU. However some departments would require you are up to 17 years of age at least. In KASU if you are 16 years and above can purchase their part-time Form s and participate in the screening exercise.
KASU Part-Time Degree Entry Requirements.
Applicants for Admission into the various programmes must satisfy the following conditions:
- UTME Candidates must possess five (5) O’level credits passes in relevant Subjects including English language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. They must also score a minimum of 170 marks in their JAMB.
- Direct entry candidates must possess Advanced level qualification in area relevant to the proposed area of study. For example, Lower credit in National Diploma or its equivalent, Merit in Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Or IJMB with at least 3 points and above. In addition, they must also possess five O’level credits including Mathematics and English language
- All candidates must not be less 25years of age at the time application.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KASU PART-TIME FORM
- Jamb registration: All applicants should log onto JAMB online application Platform for part time degree programme and select SCE KASU and follow the instructions including payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3, 500:00) into the JAMB’S Account.
- Use your JAMB Application Number to access KASU portal https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your Computer OR any Mobile device.
- Click on the login button (green Button).
- Your Username is your Jamb part-time Application Number (eg 12345678BG)
- Your Password is your JAMB Number Minus the first and last character, (eg 2345678B) taking the username above as jamb Number.
- Click on the link “proceed with payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “pay via interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page
- Proceed with payment of five thousand naira (N 5,000) only in to the given KASU account as processing fee.
- When successful, logout of your account and wait for 10 Minutes. Then, log in again to continue with your registration.
- For any enquiry or complain please send an e-mail message to: Support@kasu.edu.ng
Note: Any candidate caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through the University’s website www.KASU.edu.ng for more information.
In addition to the above, candidates that need further clarifications as regards KASU part-time Form for 2020/2021 academic session and the processes involved, can reach us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Please share this post online on your social media platforms for other prospective candidates to benefit from. You could also subscribe to schoolings if you wish to start receiving email alerts from the Kaduna State University.