Igbinedion University, Okada post UTME/DE screening admission form for 2023/2024 academic session is out. The management and school authority hereby inform the general public that IUO (Igbinedion University, Okada), Edo state is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate admissions into its undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
IUO post UTME/DE admission form for all available courses is on sale at the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only and application are being received for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its post UTME and DE admission form for only candidates that meet the requirements for the school. The info provided in this post will guide you on how to apply for the form as well as equip you with necessary information needed in the application process.
Igbinedion University, Okada post UTME/DE admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for post UTME form online via IUO official admission portal, the cost of IUO post UTME screening form and the closing date for submission of all completed the post UTME forms for 2023/2024 academic session are all what I will be discussing and guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application immediately.
All candidate will be clear on how to go about the registration because I will break down the required steps you need in applying for their post UTME form in the simplest form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
IUO post UTME/DE registration procedure for 2023/2024 academic session is not different from the previous session except some slight changes in the dates as usual. It is the same with all educational institutions. Before going into details as regards IUO Post UTME admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about the school’s post UTME form by past and present applicants. I will be listing and answering the most FAQs about the school’s post UTME admission form as this would help in the registration process especially for first timers.
Below are the list of FAQ on IUO/DE Post UTME forms;
Is IUO post UTME/de form out?
How much is IUO post UTME form?
When will IUO Post UTME post UTME form be out?
Please when is IUO post UTME screening starting?
Please I want to know if IUO Post UTME registration is in progress
Please when is IUO post UTME form closing date?
Will there be screening or post UTME exam this year?
How can I apply for the post UTME form?
|FAQs on IUO Post UTME Application Form||Answers To FAQs on IUO Post UTME forms|
|Is IUO post UTME form out?||IUO Post UTME form for registration is out.|
|When will IUO post UTME forms be out?||IUO post UTME application form for 2023/2024 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is IUO post UTME screening starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based but the date is yet to be announced.|
|Please I want to know if IUO post UTME registration is in progress?||Currently the post UTME form registration online has started.|
|Please when is IUO post UTME form closing date?||IUO post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.|
|Will there be screening or post UTME exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How much is IUO post UTME Form?||IUO post UTME admission form is two thousand naira only (N2,000.00)|
|How can I apply for IUO post UTME form full time?||The step by step registration guide on how to apply for the post UTME admission form as approved by the University below has been provided below.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on IUO post UTME form and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, IUO post UTME form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Available Degree Courses
ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (Economics & Development Studies, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Mass Communication, Political Science & Public Administration, International Relations, Sociology & Anthropology, Theatre Arts)
- SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES (Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration)
- OBA EREDIAUWA COLLEGE OF LAW (Bachelor of Law, LL.B)
- GENERAL ABDULSALAMI ABUBAKAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (Civil, Chemical, Computer, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Petroleum Engineering)
- OBA OKUNADE SIJUWADE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (Medicine & Surgery, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing Science)
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (Chemistry & Industrial Chemistry, Computer Science & Information Technology, Microbiology)
- DORA AKUNYILI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (Pharmacy)
IUO Entry Admission Requirements:
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- Also, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September when the new session commences.
- Candidates may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
Candidates are required to show evidence of application to JAMB.
Candidates applying for admission must sit for UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities.
Candidates who are above 22 years of age will not be deemed eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted under exceptional circumstances.
How To Apply for IUO Post UTME/DE Screening Form
Please follow the application instructions below to successfully apply for the DE or Post UTME screening form
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
Step 1 – Click on Register for application at the top left of this page to proceed.
Step 2 – Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue.
Step 3 – Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
Step 4 – Enter your username and password to log in.
Step 5 – To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
Step 6 – Provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
Step 7 – Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph.
The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada.
Step 8 – To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to Pay with Interswitch or print out the payment ticket and proceed to d bank of choice to pay with Etransact.
Step 9 – Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
- Prospective Students must possess the required WASC/GCE/NECO credits (Advanced level passes/first degrees for direct entry), be registered with JAMB, and pass the UTME.
- More about application instructions are available on our online application portal @ https://iuokada.edu.ng/admission-instructions/.
- Upon completion of your admission form online, you will choose your preferred screening centre. Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
- Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
In line with our founding principles of providing an unequalled opportunity for learning and promotion of knowledge, Igbinedion University Okada offers generous scholarships towards the development of scientific research and studies in the humanities in the following disciplines: Banking and Finance, Chemical Science, Microbiology, Sociology, Political Science, Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Business Administration, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Anatomy. The scholarships are offered on a merit and a first-come-first-served basis.
Post-UTME Screening Date and Centres
Upon completion of your admission form online, screening of relevant documents submitted will be done and the result communicated thereafter.
Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
Post UTME screening date will be communicated in due time.
For more information, contact: Admissions Officer: 07032924219, PRO: 08037937287, Director of ICT: 08034331960
Click HERE to start your application.
IUO Post UTME/DE Form Closing Date
The management has announced that the forms be submitted on or before 8th of September 2022. Please note that any form submitted after this date is automatically disqualified
Is this well understood? If you have questions as regards IUO post UTME/DE admission form for fresh applicants for 2023/2024 academic session, kindly reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Please share this post by making use of the social share buttons below so others could benefit from it.