Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo School of postgraduate studies has announced the sale of FUNAI postgraduate admission form for 2020/2021 academic session. Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo also known as FUNAI admission from postgraduate applicants seeking admission into this university is out. The cost of FUNAI PG form is fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00).
In this post, we will be discussing everything about FUNAI postgraduate application form for 2020/2021 academic session, how to apply for FUNAI Postgraduate form online via FUNAI PG portal, the cost of FUNAI Postgraduate form and the closing date for submission of all completed FUNAI Postgraduate forms for 2020/2021 academic session.
Here I will simplify the process of applying for FUNAI Postgraduate form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous Postgraduate screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
FUNAI PG admission form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards FUNAI Postgraduate form for 2020/2021 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about FUNAI Postgraduate form by past and present PG applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about FUNAI Postgraduate form screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on FUNAI’s Postgraduate forms;
Is FUNAI postgraduate form out?
How much is FUNAI Postgraduate form?
When will FUNAI Postgraduate form be out?
Please when is FUNAI postgraduate screening starting?
Please I want to know if FUNAI postgraduate registration is in progress?
Please when is FUNAI Postgraduate form closing date?
Will there be an entrance exam for FUNAI Postgraduate School?
What are the admission requirements for FUNAI PG School?
Can I apply for FUNAI postgraduate programme without NYSC
I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for FUNAI postgraduate form?
|FAQs on FUNAI Postgraduate Application Form||Answers To FAQs on FUNAI Postgraduate Form|
|Is FUNAI Postgraduate form out?||FUNAI Postgraduate form for this academic session is out.|
|When will FUNAI Postgraduate forms be out?||FUNAI postgraduate application form for 2020/2021 session is out at the moment.|
|Please when is FUNAI postgraduate screening starting?||The date for FUNAI’s Postgraduate form screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please I want to know if FUNAI postgraduate registration is in progress?||Currently the Postgraduate form is on sale.|
|Please when is FUNAI Postgraduate form closing date?||FUNAI PG form closing date shall be announced by the management|
|Will there be an entrance exam for FUNAI Postgraduate School?||Yes there will be a screening test for all applicants|
|How much is FUNAI postgraduate Form?||FUNAI PG form is fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00)|
|What are the admission requirements for FUNAI PG School?||Check the list of FUNAI PG programmes and admission requirements|
|Can I apply for FUNAI postgraduate programme without NYSC||The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC Discharge certificate are eligible to apply for FUNAI postgraduate form|
|I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for FUNAI postgraduate form?||No you are not eligible until your NYSC discharge certificate is ready.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on FUNAI Postgraduate forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, FUNAI postgraduate form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for FUNAI postgraduate form screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
After you are sure your preferred choice of PG programme is offered in FUNAI and have confirmed you meet the admission requirements into the institution then you can go ahead and apply for FUNAI postgraduate application form.
Now let’s take a look at the list of postgraduate courses offered In FUNAI their admission requirements. The admission requirements are listed just directly under each PG programme.
FUNAI Available Postgraduate Programmes
A. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
Department of Physiology:
M.Sc. and Ph.D. Programmes
Department of Anatomy:
B. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Department of Mathematics/Computer Science/Statistics/Informatics:
PGD, M.Sc. AND Ph.D. Programmes
- Computer Science
Department of Physics/Geology/Geophysics:
- Geophysical Instrumentation
- Engineering Geology
- Mineral Exploration
- Petroleum Geology
- Engineering Geology
- Petroleum Geology
C. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Department of Accountancy/Business Administration/Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
Department of Economics and Development Studies:
- Economics and Development Studies
Department of Sociology /Psychology/Criminology and Security Studies
- Sociology (Criminology and Security Studies)
Department of Political Science:
- Political Science
Duration of PG Programmes:
- (Full-Time) – Two Semesters (Minimum)
- (Part-Time) – Three Semesters (Minimum)
- (Full-Time) – Three Semesters (Minimum)
- (Part-Time) – Five Semesters (Minimum)
Doctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
- (Full-Time) – Six Semesters (Minimum)
- (Part-Time) – Eight Semesters (Minimum)
FUNAI Postgraduate Admission Requirements
General Entry Requirements:
- Candidates for admission into any postgraduate programme offered in Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ebonyi State must have obtained at least five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB including English Language. In addition.
- In addition to the above, candidates seeking admission into the Faculties of Science; Basic Medical Sciences; and Management and Social Sciences must have a credit pass in Mathematics. Candidates shall also possess the minimum entry requirements for admission into the postgraduate programmes in their respective Departments.
- Graduates of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ebonyi State or other Universities recognized by the University Senate who also possess the above qualifications are eligible to apply.
Entry Requirements Per PG Programme:
A. POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) PROGRAMMES
- Graduates of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ebonyi State or other Universities recognized by the University Senate who have obtained a Bachelor Degree with at least a Third Class Honours.
- Holders of HND at Upper or Lower Credit level passes or its equivalent in relevant areas.
- Candidates who hold qualifications other than the ones mentioned above which are acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University, may also be considered for admission.
B. MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Graduates of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ebonyi State or other Universities recognized by the University Senate who have obtained the Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines with at least a Second Class Honours with not less than 3.0 CGPA on a 5-point scale and 2.4 on a 4-point scale.
- Candidates with relevant Postgraduate Diplomas from the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ebonyi State or other Universities recognized by the University Senate with at least credit level passes with a minimum of 3.5 CGPA on a 5-point scale or 3.0 on 4-point scale.
- Candidates whose First Degrees are unclassified but have at least 60% average score (B level).
C. DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (Ph.D.) DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Candidates from the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ikwo or other Universities recognized by the University Senate who have obtained Master’s Degree that is appropriate for the proposed field/s of study shall qualify for Doctorate Degree admission.
- Candidates must possess minimum of 4.0 CGPA on a 5-point scale or 3.2 on a 4-point scale in their Master’s Degrees. Candidates who possess at least a B level (60% average score) at Master’s Degree provided that research work formed part of the Master’s Degree programme shall also qualify for Doctorate Degree admission.
How to Apply for FUNAI Postgraduate Admission Form
Applying for AE-FUNAI PG form is very simple if you follow the instructions below.
Step 1 – Pay the non-refundable Application Form fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only, made payable to “Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ebonyi State” at any Commercial Bank within the Country using the Remita platform, candidates can download and complete the online Application Form by logging on to www.funai.edu.ng.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION
HOW TO SUBMIT OF APPLICATION FORM
Completed Application Forms with the relevant documents should be posted or delivered in an envelope marked “PG Admission” to the undersigned. The following documents are required to be enclosed with the Application Forms/Referee reports in a file jacket and then placed in a 10” x 15” size brown envelope before submission;
(a) NYSC certificates (Discharge or Exemption or Exclusion certificate)
(b) All educational credentials
(c) L.G.A. letter of identification
(d) Birth certificate
(e) Evidence of payment of Application Form fee
Submissions should be addressed to:
School of Postgraduate Studies,
Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike,
PMB 1010, Abakaliki,
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF AE-FUNAI PG FORMS
The management of the school of postgraduate studies AE-FUNAI has announced that the sale of online admission forms will close two months from the date of publication of this advert.
NOTE: All applicants shall undergo computer based postgraduate admission screening test and those seeking admission for Ph.D. will in addition to scoring 50% in the CBT, be invited for Oral examination, date of which will be communicated to all applicants via SMS.
REGISTRATION: Successful candidates are expected to register their postgraduate courses immediately after they are offered admission at the commencement of the session.
Hope this is well understood? if you have any questions as regards AE-FUNAI postgraduate admission form for PGD, Masters and PHD programmes for 2020/2021 academic session, kindly reach us via the comment box or our contact us page below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your application.