Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) post UTME and DE admission form for 2023/2024 academic session is out and applications are now being received for admission into FUNAAB undergraduate degree programmes. FUNAAB post UTME form is for candidates who have either selected Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as their preferred choice of institution during the 2023/2024 UTME registration or changed their institutions to FUNAAB using JAMB change of course and institution form.
This post will enlighten you about everything related to FUNAAB post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for FUNAAB post UTME form online via their official portal, the cost of FUNAAB’s post UTME form and the closing date for submission of all completed FUNAAB post UTME and DE forms for 2023/2024 academic session.
We shall be breaking the process of applying for FUNAAB post UTME form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous post UTME screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta post UTME application form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards FUNAAB post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about FUNAAB post UTME screening forms by past and present applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about FUNAAB post UTME screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on FUNAAB’s post UTME forms;
Is FUNAAB admission screening form out?
How much is FUNAAB post UTME form?
When will FUNAAB’s Direct Entry and post UTME forms be out?
Please when is the post UME for FUNAAB starting?
Please i want to know if the registration is on progress.
Please when is FUNAAB post UTME screening date?
When will FUNAAB post UTME exams commence?
How do I upload my WAEC result to FUNAAB portal for my post UTME?
Please what is an acknowledgment slip?
When will Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta direct entry form be out?
What and what are we to bring to the post UTME screening test venue
Will there be any make up post UTME test for candidates that miss the post UTME screening test?
|FAQs on FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Application Form||Answers To FAQs on FUNAAB Post UTME forms|
|Is FUNAAB admission screening form out?||FUNAAB post UTME form for this academic session is out.|
|When will FUNAAB direct entry and post UTME forms be out?||The management of FUNAAB has announced the sale of both post UTME and DE admission forms on the 6th of December, 2023.|
|Please when is the post UME for FUNAAB starting?||The date for FUNAAB’s post UTME screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please I want to know if the registration is on progress?||FUNAAB the post UTME registration is ongoing.|
|Please when is Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta post UTME screening date?||The date for FUNAAB’s post UTME screening exercise shall be updated as soon as the management fixes a new date for this session|
|When will FUNAAB post utme exams commence?||You will see the date on your acknowledgement slip.|
|How do I upload my WAEC result to FUNAAB portal for my post UTME||The process of uploading your O’level result on FUNAAB portal has been explained below under the sub topic: How To Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME screening application form online.|
|Please what is an acknowledgment slip?||It is a document that must be carried along to the post UTME screening test venue to confirm you successfully applied for FUNAAB’s post UTME application form.|
|When will FUNAAB direct entry form be out||This is at the discretion of the management of FUNAAB. Ideally, the FUNAAB DE forms are released on same date with the post UTME forms.|
|What and what are we to bring to the post UTME screening test venue?||You are to carry along to the centre your Acknowledgement slip and Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.|
|What is the closing date for submission of completed forms?||The management has announced Friday, 16th October, 2023 as the closing date for both post UTME and DE forms.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on FUNAAB post UTME screening application forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, FUNAAB’s post UTME and DE admission form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for FUNAAB’s post UTME screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
- FUNAAB post UTME will be computer based test format just like the previous academic session.
- Kindly be informed that all eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only for Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta post UTME form.
- Please note that only suitably qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post UTME form. Kindly see below for FUNAAB post UTME eligibility requirements.
- FUNAAB post UTME registration will close on the 6th of December, 2023. All candidates are to take note of this date.
- FUNAAB post UTME screening test for 2023/2024 academic session will commence on the 7th of September, 2023.
- Calculators will not be allowed into the exam hall during the post UTME screening test.
FUNAAB Post-UTME/DE Eligibility Requirements
- Candidates who did not choose FUNAAB as their first choice institution, but wish to study in the institution are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Post UTME or DE form. Only First choice candidates will be accepted.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS who selected FUNAAB as their 1st choice of institution during the 2023 UTME registration or changed their institution and course to Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for FUNAAB post UTME and DE form for 2023/2024 academic session.
- JAMB Cut Off Mark: Candidates must score at least 160 and above and 200 and above in respective courses as listed below in the 2023 UTME and must have selected Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta as their first choice of Institution in their 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration exercise.
COURSES FOR 160 AND ABOVE
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Administration
- Crop Protection
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
COURSES FOR 200 UTME SCORE AND ABOVE:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
NOTE: In addition to conditions stated above, candidates are expected to possess five (5) SSC Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
A Pass in Physics at O-Level is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes.
A Pass in Biology with Credit in Agricultural Science is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a Credit in Geography.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Direct Entry candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are invited to register on this portal.
- In addition to the minimum UTME requirement specified at O’Level, candidates seeking admission by Direct Entry are expected to possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions into related areas from a recognized institution.
- At least two A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB passes in the following: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into 200 Level.
FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
For details: Download FUNAAB UTME and DE Admission Requirements For All Courses – PDF File
NOTE: DE Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, FUNAAB not later than Friday, 16th October, 2023. Failure to submit before the speculated time have an implication of no admission.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME/DE Form Online
To apply for Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta post UTME form online, candidates must adhere strictly to the following steps below:
STEP 1 – Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, excluding processing charges.
STEP 2 – Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
STEP 3 – After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
STEP 4 – Application opens on Monday, 8th November, 2023 and closes on Friday, 7th December, 2023.
STEP 5 – Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
STEP 6 – On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
STEP 7 – Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
STEP 8 – Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Check HERE for more details.
STEP 9 – No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
STEP 10 – Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
Candidate should check the admission portal from 16th October for new updates and development as regards admission screening exercise.
In addition to the above, candidates that need further clarifications as regards FUNAAB post UTME and DE admission forms for 2023/2024 academic session and the processes involved, can reach us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Kindly share this post via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for others to benefit from. You could also subscribe if you wish to start receiving email alerts from the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta.
Best of luck to all candidates.