Federal Polytechnic Offa is one of the best polytechnics in Nigeria. Every session, their part time admission forms are made available for eligible applicants to apply for admission into their various ND and HND programmes. This is to inform you that the Federal Polytechnic Offa HND part time admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is on sale and the management of Federal Polytechnic Offa wishes to inform the general public that applications are currently being received from suitably qualified candidates into the various under listed departments.
Before delving into the application process, I will take my time to answer all questions related to Offa Poly HND part time admission form for candidates seeking admission into this polytechnic.
Below are the list of FAQ on Federal Polytechnic Offa’s part-time Forms;
Is Federal Polytechnic Offa admission part time HND form out?
How much is Federal Polytechnic Offa part-time Form?
When will Federal Polytechnic Offa’s Direct Entry and part-time forms be out?
Please when is the Part-Time programme for Federal Polytechnic Offa starting?
Please i want to know if the registration has started?
Please when is Federal Polytechnic Offa Part-time screening date?
When will Federal Polytechnic Offa part-time exams commence?
When is the deadline for submission of forms?
Please what is an acknowledgment slip?
When will Federal Polytechnic Offa part time direct entry form be out?
What and what are we to bring to the part-time screening test venue?
|FAQs on Federal Polytechnic Offa Part-Time Application Form||Answers To FAQs on Federal Polytechnic Offa Part-time Forms|
|Is Federal Polytechnic Offa part time admission form out?||Federal Polytechnic Offavpart-time form for this academic session is out.|
|How much is the HND part time admission form||The cost of Offa Poly HND part time form is fifteen thousand (15,000) Naira only.|
|Please when is the part-time for Federal Polytechnic Offa starting?||The date for Federal Polytechnic Offa’s part-time screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please i want to know if the registration is on progress?||Currently the part-time registration has closed.|
|Please when is Federal Polytechnic Offa part-time screening date?||The date for Federal Polytechnic Offa’s part-time screening exercise shall be updated as soon as the management fixes a new date for this session|
|When will Federal Polytechnic Offa part-time exams commence?||The same answer for Question 6 applies to this.|
|How do I upload my WAEC result to Federal Polytechnic Offa portal for my Part-Time||The process of uploading your O’level result on Federal Polytechnic Offa portal has been explained below under the sub topic: How To Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa part-time screening application form online.|
|When is the deadline for submission of the form?||The management has announced that all forms be submitted on or before 13th of September, 2020.|
|When will Federal Polytechnic Offa part time direct entry form be out?||Federal Polytechnic Offa part time Direct Entry forms are released on same date with the Part-time Forms.|
|What and what are we to bring to the part-time screening test venue?||It will be CBT mode of examination so you really do not need any writing tool. However, you could carry along a pencil or Pen just to be safe.|
|Will there be any make up part-time test for candidates that miss the Part-Time screening test?||No there shall be NO MAKE UP test for any candidate that misses his or her chances of participating in Federal Polytechnic Offa’s part-Time screening test.|
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) FULL- TIME EVENING PROGRAMME
The General entry requirements for HND (Full-Time) evening programmes are the same with the HND (Full-Time) morning programmes. Every applicant for the Polytechnic HND Programmes who did not obtain his/her ND from the Federal Polytechnic Offa are required to forward a copy of his/her National Diploma Transcript to the Office of the Registrar within Eight (8) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
NATIONAL DIPLOMAL ND (PART-TIME)
- SSCE, GCE O’ level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-Time Admission Form.
To apply online for Offa Poly HND (Full-Time) morning and evening programmes, Part-Time ND programmes, please follow the underlined steps below;
Step 1: Candidates are to first log in to CAPS@jamb.gov.ng to complete the procedure to apply for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Offa
Step 2: Pay the application fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (₦ 3,500) to obtain the JAMB Registration Number
Step 3: Proceed to www.fpo.edu.ng to pay a processing fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira only (₦ 15,000) click on Admission to complete the application processing form after which, no other charges shall be required. You are to make the payment with an active and valid ATM card that is Interswitch enabled.
⇒ Click HERE to start your application
- Candidates who do not comply with the above method of application can not be offered admission into The Federal Polytechnic Offa as their data will not be on Jamb Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS), where admissions are processed.
- Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of their certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
- Please note that for HND Admission form, Candidates are to purchase the form directly from the Polytechnic Portal. They are not to go through caps.jamb.gov.ng as the process of purchasing Admission form through the CAPS is ONLY for Part-time National Diploma Candidates. Thank you.
SCREENING FOR ADMISSIONS
- All candidates are to upload their results, certificates/credentials on the portal of the Polytechnic www.fpo.edu.ng
- Candidates must also fill the security form on the Polytechnic portal.
- NOTE that failure to comply with this procedure, leads to disqualification of such candidate and false claims shall lead to forfeiture of the admission at any time same is discovered.
Closing Date For Submission of Forms
The management has announced that 13th September 2020 is the deadline for submission of all completed HND part time morning and evening admission forms. You are hereby advised to apply as soon as you receive this information.