Federal polytechnic Ilaro post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session is out. The management of Ilaro polytechnic hereby informs the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Tests of Federal polytechnic Ilaro is out and application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who partook in the 2023/2024 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st Choice or changed their institution and course to Ilaro poly are advised to purchase the form and begin their registration.
Do you know if you are eligible to participate Ilaro poly post UTME? the management has listed out the eligibility criteria every candidate who intends participating in ilaorpoly post UTME and DE test must posses to be eligible.
Ilaro Poly Post UTME Eligibility Criteria For UTME & DE Candidates
Score Up To The Minimum JAMB Cut Off Mark: Candidates must score at least 150 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME and must have selected Federal poly, Ilaro as their first choice Institution in their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration exercise.
Candidates who did not choose Federal polytechnic Ilaro as their first choice institution, but wish to study in the institution are eligible to apply for Post UTME on the grounds that such candidate must have successfully completed a Change of Institution and Course to ILARO poly on the JAMB Portal before the due date.
O’Level Requirements: Both UTME and DE candidates applying for Federal polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME are expected to have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes in Mathematics, English language, and 3 other subjects relevant to your course of study.
See below for the list of available courses open for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply for Ilaro Poly Post UTME Admission Form
Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) as screening fee.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
STEP 1: Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
STEP 2: Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu and scroll down to “New Application”
STEP 3: Click on the “Generate Invoice” button to generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
STEP 4: Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
STEP 5: Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
STEP 6: Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank and complete the application form.
STEP 7: Scan and upload the following :
- One colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should however upload their result when available.
Final Step: Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
- Enquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: email@example.com
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE FEDERAL POLY ILARO’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
Hope this info is well understood? we encourage candidates to ask questions in gray areas. Please note that ILAROPOLY post UTME forms for the 2023/2024 academic session will not be available for long, the time duration is three (3) weeks approximately so candidates are advised to start their registration upon receipt of this information.
Kindly share this post amongst friends via Facebook, Twitter WhatsApp and other social media platforms so others could benefit from it.
Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form Closing Date
The post UTME (ND Form) will be available from 4th October, 2023 to November 30th, 2023. You are advised to apply early to avoid late registration.
You could also subscribe for free with your active email address as seen below to start receiving news notification from Federal poly Ilaro and other polytechnics in Nigeria and abroad.
Best of luck in your application.