Federal College of Freshwater Fisheries Technology – FCFFT-Newbussa cut off mark for all courses 2022/2023 academic session is out! All candidates that selected FCFFT-Newbussa as their preferred choice of higher institution during the UTME registration can confirm if they meet the current FCFFT-Newbussa cut-off mark for 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates who meet the cut off mark would then proceed for internal screening exercise by the University, and are thereby are advised to carry all documents along including recent passport photographs (8 copies preferably).
See the approved cut off mark of Federal College of Freshwater Fisheries Technology, New Bussa at the end of this post. Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting FCFFT-Newbussa JAMB cut off mark for 2022/2023 is the fact that candidates are given the opportunity to gain admission to study into any of the courses offered in FCFFT so long as the candidates get a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Documents required for Internal screening in FCFFT-Newbussa are;
- Firstly, candidates must beat the current FCFFT-Newbussa cut off mark for 2022/2023 session as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study.
- Original copy of JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by Federal College of Freshwater Fisheries Technology, New Bussa.
- Original copy of your birth certificate
- Your secondary school Testimonial
- Eight (8) recent passport photographs (to be on the safe side)
Like we would always inform students, scoring above FCFFT-Newbussa JAMB UTME Cut Off Mark does not in any way guarantee you an automatic admission into the University, until a successful internal screening exercise carried out on all candidates.
If candidate(s) is/are successful in the internal screening exercise then they are automatically granted admission to study the course of their choice.
FCFFT-Newbussa JAMB Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 Academic Session
FCFFT JAMB cut off mark is 100. Any candidate that scores 100 and above is automatically eligible for post UTME or internal screening as the college deems fit. I have listed the ND courses available as well as the minimum cut off mark required.
|COURSES||CUT OFF MARK|
|National Diploma (ND) Programmes|
|ND Fisheries Technology||100|
|ND Food Technology||100|
|ND Agricultural Technology||100|
|ND Hospitality management||100|
|ND Home and Rural Economics||100|
Hope you got what you visited this page for? If you have any question(s) as regards FCFFT-Newbussa cut-off mark for all courses 2022/2023 academic session, kindly could scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about Federal College of Freshwater Fisheries Technology, New Bussa and happenings in Colleges of Education in Nigeria, you could subscribe to schoolings.org