The management of Federal College of Education Kontagora has is yet to announce the post UTME screening dates for 2024/2025 session for candidates that applied for FCEKG post UTME admission form. However, the requirements for participating in the screening exercise has been announced.
Candidate’s admission into Federal College of Education Kontagora via UTME must have made the polytechnic as either their 1st choice of institution during their UTME registration because 2nd choice candidates shall not be considered for admission. This also applies to Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission into FCEKG through a change of institution.
These categories of candidates are hereby invited to participate in the 2024/2025 screening exercise slated for Saturday February 2021 (Date not announced).
- FCEKG will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME.
- UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored at least 120 and above in the 2024/2025 UTME.
Candidates must come along with the following documents:
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- Original copy of Birth Certificate
- Copies of the Advanced/Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
- Writing Materials (Pencil, Pen, Eraser and Calculator)
- School Testimonial of last school attended by the applicant
- Print out of the 2021 JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Evidence of Post UTME Screening payment
FCEKG Post UTME Screening Dates, Venue & Time
The designated screening centres for the applicants is Federal College of Education Kontagora main campus.
Details as regards the exact venue and time per course shall be communicated as soon as the school gives an update.
The designated screening centres for the interested and invited applicants are:
NB: All Applicants must be at the screening venue at least 1 hour before the exercise commences.
Hope this is well understood? If you have any questions as regards FCEKG post UTME admission screening dates, centre and requirements for the 2024/2025 screening exercise, you could reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck