The management of Federal College of Education, Zaria also known as FCE Zaria has announced the sale of her admission forms for 2023/2024 academic session at the sum of Two thousand Thousand naira only (N2,000:00). Application are being received for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its full-time post UTME admission form is strictly for UTME candidates that selected Federal College of Education, Zaria as their preferred choice of institution.
Federal College of Education, Zaria post UTME admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for Full-time form online via FCE Zaria official admission portal, the cost of Federal College of Education, Zaria post UTME admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the Full-time forms for 2023/2024 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
All candidate will be clear on how to go about the registration because I will break down the required steps you need in applying for their Full-time form in the simplest form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the college. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
FCE Zaria post UTME registration procedure for 2023/2024 academic session is not different from the previous session except some slight changes in the dates as usual. It is the same with all educational institutions. Before going into details as regards FCE Zaria post UTME Full-time admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about the school’s Full-time form by past and present applicants. I will be listing and answering the most FAQs about the FCE Zaria Full-time admission form as this would help in the registration process especially for first timers.
Below are the list of FAQ on FCE Zaria Post UTME Full-time forms;
Is FCE Zaria post UTME form out?
How much is FCE Zaria post UTME form?
When will post UTME in FCE Zaria be out?
Please when is Federal College of Education, Zaria post UTME screening starting?
Please I want to know if FCE Zaria registration is in progress
Please when is FCE Zaria form closing date?
When is the entrance examination starting this year?
How can I apply for FCE Zaria post UTME form?
|FAQs on FCE Zaria Post UTME Application Form||Answers To FAQs on FCE Zaria POST UTME Forms|
|Is FCE Zaria post UTME form out?||FCE Zaria post UTME form for registration is out.|
|When will FCE Zaria post UTME forms be out?||FCE Zaria post UTME application form for 2023/2024 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Federal College of Education, Zaria UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at FCE Zaria main campus.|
|Please I want to know if FCE Zaria registration is in progress?||Currently the FCE Zaria post UTME form registration online has started.|
|Please when is FCE Zaria post form closing date?||27th September, 2023.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How much is FCE Zaria post UTME Form?||FCE Zaria post UTME admission form is two thousand naira (N2,000:00) only.|
|How can I apply for FCE Zaria post UTME form?||FCE Zaria post UTME registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the College of Education.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on FCE Zaria Full-time form for prospective and current post UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
- Candidates applying for Certificates Programme must have a minimum of Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (S.S.C.E), G.C.E, NECO NABTEB, or its equivalent with at least Credit in Mathematics and English. Any additional qualification will serve as an advantage.
- You must have scored a minimum of 100 and above in your UTME.
- You must have chosen the Federal College of Education, Zaria as your preferred choice of institution in your UTME or changed your institution to FCE Zaria.
How To Apply for FCE Zaria Post UTME Admission Form
Step 1 – Accessing the Application Portal
Candidates are instructed to execute the following steps for successful application:
- Visit FCE Zaria’s Official Website
- Click on the application form link to initiate the creation of your account.
- Log in to your account and update your profile accordingly.
- Generate the required invoice for both the EIDF and credential screening.
- Remit the invoice amount at the designated college bank.
Step 2 – Proceed with Screening
- Print out your Expression of Interest Data Form (EIDF)and your Screening Invitation.
- Go to your designated venue for the screening exercise.
Mandatory Requirements for the Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to present the following documents at the venue:
- JAMB UTME e-Registration and Result Slip for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Original WAEC or NECO Statements of Results or Certificates
- Expression of Interest Data Form (EIDF): This must be purchased at ZAFEC Microfinance Bank within the college premises at a cost of five thousand naira (N5,000), inclusive of bank charges.
- Proof of payment of two thousand naira (N2,000) for the screening fee.
- Screening Invitation Slip
- Evidence of O-Level Result Uploading on the CAPS platform from an accredited JAMB CBT Centre.
- Certificate of Indigene
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
FCE Zaria Post UTME Form Deadline
The management of FCE Zaria has announced that the closing date for submission of forms is 27th September, 2023.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards FCE Zaria post UTME form? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.