The management of Federal College of Education, Kano also known as FCE Kano has announced the sale of her admission forms for 2023/2024 academic session at the sum of Two thousand Thousand naira only (N2,000:00). Application are being received for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its full-time post UTME admission form is strictly for UTME candidates that selected Federal College of Education, Kano as their preferred choice of institution.
Federal College of Education, Kano post UTME admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for Full-time form online via FCE Kano official admission portal, the cost of Federal College of Education, Kano post UTME admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the Full-time forms for 2023/2024 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
All candidate will be clear on how to go about the registration because I will break down the required steps you need in applying for their Full-time form in the simplest form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the college. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
FCE Kano post UTME registration procedure for 2023/2024 academic session is not different from the previous session except some slight changes in the dates as usual. It is the same with all educational institutions. Before going into details as regards FCE Kano post UTME Full-time admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about the school’s Full-time form by past and present applicants. I will be listing and answering the most FAQs about the FCE Kano Full-time admission form as this would help in the registration process especially for first timers.
Below are the list of FAQ on FCE Kano Post UTME Full-time forms;
Is FCE Kano post UTME form out?
How much is FCE Kano post UTME form?
When will post UTME in FCE Kano be out?
Please when is Federal College of Education, Kano post UTME screening starting?
Please I want to know if FCE Kano registration is in progress
Please when is FCE Kano form closing date?
When is the entrance examination starting this year?
How can I apply for FCE Kano post UTME form?
|FAQs on FCE Kano Post UTME Application Form||Answers To FAQs on FCE Kano POST UTME Forms|
|Is FCE Kano post UTME form out?||FCE Kano post UTME form for registration is out.|
|When will FCE Kano post UTME forms be out?||FCE Kano post UTME application form for 2023/2024 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Federal College of Education, Kano UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at FCE Kano main campus.|
|Please I want to know if FCE Kano registration is in progress?||Currently the FCE Kano post UTME form registration online has started.|
|Please when is FCE Kano post form closing date?||Not announced.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How much is FCE Kano post UTME Form?||FCE Kano post UTME admission form is two thousand naira (N2,000:00) only.|
|How can I apply for FCE Kano post UTME form?||FCE Kano post UTME registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the College of Education.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on FCE Kano Full-time form for prospective and current post UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
Candidates applying for Certificates Programme must have a minimum of Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (S.S.C.E), G.C.E, NECO NABTEB, or its equivalent with at least Credit in Mathematics and English. Any additional qualification will serve as an advantage.
You must have scored a minimum of 120 and above in your UTME.
You must have chosen the Federal College of Education, Kano as your preferred choice of institution in your UTME or changed your institution to FCE Kano.
How To Apply for FCE Kano Post UTME Admission Form
Follow the underlined steps in applying for FCE Kano admission form.
Step 1 [Login]
- Login with your JAMB Registration No. [Fresh Students Only] OR Matric Number as Username and your Surname (in CAPITAL OR UPPERCASE) as Password
- You will be required to supply your valid Email Address and Phone Number and change your password before you can proceed
- In case you forgot your password, click on the forgot password link “Get it Here” and supply your JAMB Registration OR Matric Number, your Registered Email address and Phone Number and your new password and click on send to reset your password and send to your registered Phone Number and Email Address
Step 2 [Student Biodata]
- Click on Student Biodata
For Fresh Students and Returning Students
- It is compulsory that you fill the biodata sections accordingly. Under the Upload section, you will be required to upload the scanned copy of your Passport(not more than 1 month old)
- click on “Finalize and Preview Biodata Registration” under the Finalize section
- After clicking on Finalize, you will be allowed to generate school fee invoice and make payment at the bank
- Please Note: You will not be able to generate school invoice and make payment at the bank if you fail to complete these sections appropriately.
Step 3 [Payment]
- Click on Payment
- Your payment due will be available as Debit under Student Ledger
- To make any payment, you have to select the payment type, generate invoice from which your RRR NUMBERwill be made available
- Present the RRR NUMBER on the Invoice at any of the Banks listed on your invoice and make the payment on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- You have to confirm your payment under the Confirm Payment Section and Print your Official Receipt
Step 4 [Course Registration]
- Click on Course Registration
- To be eligible for course registration, you must have paid and confirmed your SCHOOL FEE
- Your courses will be displayed for you select appropriately and submit , print and present to the appropriate Registration Office for approval
- After approval, your must print another copies, present them for endorsement and submit at your department.
Any further enquiries and complaints should be reported to our LiveChat System Below OR sent to email@example.com, we will be there to assist you.
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants should upload their O’level scores and current passport pictures to the platform appropriately. There are a maximum of two (2) sittings allowed for O’level requirements.
- It is strongly advised that applicants examine their program’s O’level requirements and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- FCE KANO accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level examinations.
- Those who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to switch to the appropriate course and be admitted.
- Applicants must then print confirmation of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must be at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
Click HERE to start your application
FCE Kano Post UTME Form Deadline
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards FCE Kano post UTME form? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.