FCAA cut off mark for all courses offered in the current academic session 2021/2022 has been released by the management of the institution but will be approved upon release of the forthcoming 2021/2022 JAMB result.
The management of Federal College of Agriculture Akure is aware of the directive from JAMB that all Colleges of Agriculture in Nigeria, whether private or public, are to fix their minimum cut off mark at 100 in order to accommodate for more students for the 2021/2022 academic session.
When this directive from JAMB took effect, most Federal Colleges of Agriculture in Nigeria refused to cut down their minimum cut off marks until JAMB began effecting its ban threat on any college of education that fails to comply, then and there did this new cut off mark began to take effect.
FCAA however, pegged their cut off mark at 120 this also would give room for admission for the current academic session.
Now with the above announcement still in force, candidates who selected Federal College of Agriculture Akure as their preferred choice of higher institution during the UTME registration can confirm via the table below if they meet the 2021/2022 JAMB cut-off mark.
Prospective candidates who meet the cut off mark would then proceed for post UTME and internal screening exercise at Federal College of Agriculture, Akure main campus and are thereby are advised to carry all supporting documents along including recent passport photographs (coloured).
See the approved JAMB/post UTME cut off mark for FCAA in 2021/2022 academic session at the end of this post.
Benefits of Meeting The Minimum JAMB Cut Off Mark of Federal College of Agriculture Akure:
Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting FCAA cut off mark for 2021/2022 academic session is that it affords candidates the opportunity to gain admission to sit for post UTME aptitude tests and also study any of the courses offered in Federal College of Agriculture Akure so long as the candidate gets a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Requirements for Post UTME Internal screening at FCAA:
- To be eligible for admission at FCAA, candidates must score up to the minimum cut off mark for the current academic session as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board).
- Candidates seeking admission into FCAA; must have at least five (5) credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study in not more than two (2) sittings to be eligible to participate in the post UTME screening aptitude test
- Age Requirement for Federal College of Agriculture Akure: Candidate must be at least 15 years of age to be eligible to apply
- The management of Federal College of Agriculture Akure would also request for your original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificate, for your information, awaiting results are accepted by the institution so long as results would be made available upon request during the screening exercise.
- Original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration document duly signed by the Federal High court.
- Candidates are also to carry along with them, recent passport photographs (Coloured)
We take it upon ourselves to constantly remind candidates that scoring above the minimum JAMB and post UTME cut off mark for FCAA does not in any way guarantee you an automatic admission into the institution, until a successful internal screening exercise carried out on all candidates then candidates can be rest assured, it only increases your chances of gaining admission should you perform above average in your post UTME exercise.
The management further stressed that only successful candidates that participated in Federal College of Agriculture Akure post UTME internal screening exercise would be automatically granted admission to study the course of their choice.
FCAA Cut off Mark For All Courses 2021/2022 Academic Session
FCAA JAMB and post UTME cut off mark for all courses 2021/2022 academic session is 120, candidates with a minimum UTME score of 120 and above are automatically eligible for the post UTME screening exercise at the institution.
|COURSES||CUT OFF MARK|
|Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Technology||140 and above|
|Agricultural Engineering||140 and above|
|Agricultural Technology||130 and above|
|Animal Health & Production Technology||140 and above|
At FCAA, so long as you pass the cut off mark, you are eligible to participate in the screening exercise but you must have your complete O’level results as Awaiting Result will not be accepted during the screening process.
The above information is to clear the confusion as regards FCAA JAMB cut off mark for all courses offered for the 2021/2022 academic session, which simply means any candidate with 120 and above and selected Federal College of Agriculture Akure is automatically qualified to sit for the post UTME screening test or partake in the oral interview as the case may be.