Elizade university is one of the few private universities in Nigeria with very affordable tuition fee, the university has an ambient learning environment with amazing structures and learning facilities that gives the belief about how much the university is willing to impart into both fresh and returning students.
Most candidates upon being notified that the university is a private university get turned off due to the tuition fee accustomed with private universities in Nigeria. This should not be the case because the school is quite affordable as mentioned earlier.
Admission for 2022/2023 academic session is here again and the management of the institution hereby uses this medium to inform all candidates who selected Elizade university during the 2022 UTME through JAMB or DE (Direct Entry) that Elizade University post UTME admission form for 2022/2023 academic session is out and application is being received from suitably qualified candidates for admission into their full time degree courses for 2022/2023 academic session.
The management has stated that only candidate who meet the following admission requirements as seen below would be considered or eligible to apply for Elizade University post UTME screening exercise for 2022/2023 session.
AVAILABLE FACULTIES AND PROGRAMMES
FACULTY OF BASIC & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Environmental Management and Technology
- Applied Geophysics
- Computer Science
- Physics with Electronics
- Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Mass Communication
- Tourism And Hospitality Management
- Political Science
- International Relations
- English Language
- Performing and Film Arts
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management
Elizade University Basic Requirements
O’Level Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into ELIZADE University must have the following:
- Five O’level credit passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O‘Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
Attempt of UTME
Applicants seeking admission into ELIZADE University are required to have sat for the UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB
Admission Requirements for Direct Entry to 200 Level:
- Five (5) relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB or equivalent in relevant subjects, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
- OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any institution recognized by the University.
- Diploma from other recognized Universities.
University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise
All applicants to ELIZADE University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
Only Candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME will be ELIGIBLE to apply for admission into Elizade University
How to Apply for Elizade University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Step 1 – To register, you will be required to fill the application form online
Step 2 – Pay an application fee of ₦5,500 to complete your application.
Step 3 – Candidates may opt to generate the transaction ID
Step 4 – Use it (transaction ID) to pay at any Nigerian bank, or pay online using a debit card or make deposit at the bank using any of the underlisted bank account details below.
Please note that your application will be considered complete upon confirmation of payment.
Click HERE to start your registration
|First Bank of Nig. Plc||2020336983|
|Wema Bank Plc||0122129191|
|Diamond Bank Plc||0027201005|
|Access Bank Plc||0056174715|
|Union Bank of Nig.Plc||0037464122|
|United Bank for Africa Plc||1017098497|
|Skye Bank Plc||1771350094|
|Shield Micro Finance Bank,llara-Mokin||40005454|
|Account Name: Elizade University|
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State.
- Oxbridge tutorial college, 49, Sobo Arobiadu Street GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Elizade Nigeria ltd, plot 114, trama anodi Industrial Layout, Opposite African OilField service, port-Harcourt, River State.
- Elizade Nigeria Ltd, Plot 17, IBB WAy, opposite Nigerian Christain, Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.
- Elizade towere plot 596, Celestial Zone, AO, Independent avenue, Opposite Bolingo Hotel, Central District Area, Abuja.
Visit any branch of Elizade Nigeria Ltd offices In Lagos, Ibadan, Akure, Abuja, Port-Hacourt, Uyo, Umuahia and Auba and pick up our application form for the sum of N5,500 (Five Thousand five hundred Naira only)
Payable into any of the university accounts below:
For enquiries, please call: 08101563682, 08158355812, 07083611621, 08165744490
Hope this is well understood? do you have any questions as regards Elizade university post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session? kindly reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your application.