Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form for 2023/2024 academic session is out, applications are currently being received from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The admission requirements, available courses for admission and closing date for submission of HND forms and all other relevant information have been provided in this post.
Please read carefully and follow the steps required in the registration process to avoid mistakes that could jeopardize your admission.
Available HND Programmes
- Computer Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Architectural Technology & Management
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering Technology (Power and Machine, Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering Technology (Option)
- Civil Engineering Technology (Structures)
- Computer Engineering
HND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The under-listed are the HND admission requirements for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant Field and five (5) relevant ‘O’ Level credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. The credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience
- Candidates will not be admitted into HND programmes different from those they had in their ND programmes
- Candidates applying for HND Office Technology and Management (OTM) are to bring their laptop to the interview
- Candidates with ND BAM/MKT are eligible to apply for HND Marketing
It is mandatory for HND full-Time applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Number used for their ND programs.
How To Apply For Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form
Kindly be advised that Candidates who applied for Daily Part-Time (DPT) and Regular Part-Time (RPT) are expected to register on CAPS (JAMB Site) for Part Time 2023/2024 in order to acquire JAMB Registration Number, which will be required to Process the Admission.
a) Application forms for HND FULL TIME Progammes attract Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only. Successful completion of the programme will lead to admission into any of the programmes run in Polytechnic.
b) Payment should be effected using any Remita Payment methods (e.g. Master Card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, Remita App etc.).
c) Click HERE to start your online registration
d) Detailed information about the programmes, entry requirements, mode of payment and registration are available on-line at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
- Filling of appropriate information should be done by candidate him/herself to ensure proper arrangements of names, address, Examination grade, Industrial training (I.T) date, JAMB Registration number and other relevant information.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E-mail and Telephone number while filling the forms online.
- Applicants for HND must possess National Diploma (ND) In the same discipline with a minimum of a Lower Credit obtained from NBTE Accredited Programmes/Institutions plus a minimum of ONE YEAR POST National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience in the field of specialization. However, in exceptional cases, candidate with ordinary Pass Grade in the National Diploma with minimum of two (2) Years Post National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience may be considered.
- Federal Polytechnic Ede will not be liable for any wrong information submitted by the applicants.
- There will not be room for change of course after the payment of acceptance fee.
- Dates of Qualifying Examinations will be announced later.
Closing Date For Submission of Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form
The management has announced the closing date for the submission of Federal Poly Ede HND admission form. All applicants are to submit their forms on or before the deadline as there would be no further extension of the closing date.
Hope this is well understood? do you have any questions as regards Federal Poly Ede HND form 2023/2024 academic session? please reach me via the comment section and I will answer your questions.
Best of luck in your application.