Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro (DSUST) post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session is out and applications are now being received for admission into DSUST undergraduate degree programmes. DSUST’s post UTME form is for candidates who have either selected Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro as their preferred choice of institution during the 2023/2024 UTME registration or changed their institutions to DSUST using JAMB change of course and institution form.
In this post, we will be discussing everything about DSUST post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for DSUST post UTME form online via Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro portal, the cost of DSUST’s post UTME form and the closing date for submission of all completed DSUST post UTME and DE forms for 2023/2024 academic session.
We shall be breaking the process of applying for DSUST post UTME form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous post UTME screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information available here.
- DSUSTpost UTME will be computer based test format.
- Kindly be informed that all eligible candidatesare required to pay the sum of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only for Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro post UTME form.
- Please note that only suitably qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post UTME form. Kindly see below for DSUSTpost UTME eligibility requirements.
- Date and time for your Screening will be indicated on the acknowledgement slip. All candidates are to take note of this date.
- Calculators will not be allowed into the exam hall during DSUSTpost UTME screening test.
Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro post UTME application form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards DSUST post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about DSUST post UTME screening forms by past and present applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about DSUST post UTME screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on DSUST‘s post UTME forms;
Is DSUST admission screening form out?
How much is DSUST post UTME form?
When will DSUST’s Direct Entry and post UTME forms be out?
Please when is the post UME for DSUST starting?
Please i want to know if the registration is on progress.
Please when is DSUST post UTME screening date?
When will DSUST post UTME exams commence?
How do I upload my WAEC result to DSUST portal for my post UTME?
Please what is an acknowledgment slip?
When will Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro direct entry form be out?
What and what are we to bring to the post UTME screening test venue
Will there be any make up post UTME test for candidates that miss the post UTME screening test?
|FAQs on DSUST Post UTME Screening Application Form||Answers To FAQs on DSUST Post UTME forms|
|Is DSUST admission screening form out?||DSUST post UTME form for this academic session is out.|
|When will DSUST direct entry and post UTME forms be out?||The management of DSUST usually releases the sale of DSUST post UTME and Direct Entry forms together. It forms are usually released on sale towards the end of 2nd semester of every academic session.|
|Please when is the post UTME for DSUST starting?||The date for DSUST’s post UTME screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please I want to know if the registration is on progress?||DSUST the post UTME registration is ongoing.|
|Please when is Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro post UTME screening date?||The date for DSUST’s post UTME screening exercise shall be updated as soon as the management fixes a new date for this session|
|When will DSUST post utme exams commence?||You will see the date on your acknowledgement slip.|
|How do I upload my WAEC result to DSUST portal for my post UTME||Go through the registration portal. Follow the instructions.|
|Please what is an acknowledgment slip?||It is a document that must be carried along to the post UTME screening test venue to confirm you successfully applied for DSUST’s post UTME application form.|
|When is DSUST post UTME form closing date?||The closing date is Monday, 14 November, 2023.|
|What and what are we to bring to the post UTME screening test venue?||You are to carry along to the centre your Acknowledgement slip and Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.|
|Will there be any make up post UTME test for candidates that miss the post UTME screening test?||No there shall be NO MAKE UP test for any candidate that misses his or her chances of participating in DSUST’s post UTME screening test.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on DSUST post UTME screening application forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, DSUST’s post UTME form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for DSUST’s post UTME screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
- Correct O’level Requirements
- DSUST’s Age Requirement
- DSUST’s Cut Off Mark
- Courses Offered in DSUST
DSUST Post-UTME Eligibility Requirements
- a) JAMB Cut Off Mark: Candidates must score a minimum of 140 and above in the 2023 UTME and must have selected Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoroas their first choice of Institution in their 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration exercise.
- b)Candidates who did not choose DSUSTas their first choice institution, but wish to study in the institution are ELIGIBLE to apply for DSUST Post UTME on the grounds that such candidate(s) must have successfully completed a change of Institution and course to Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro on the JAMB Portal before the closing date.
- c) O’Level Requirements: Candidate must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
- d) DE Requirement:Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
How to Apply for DSUST Post UTME Form Online
To successfully apply for the form via DSUST undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
STEP 1: Candidates should visit the University’s admission screening portal
STEP 2: Click on Apply under Admissions and Create Profile.
STEP 3: Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
STEP 4: Upon successful payment, upload your passport (not more than 600kb) and fill in other relevant information in the following sections.
The physical screening takes place as scheduled below:
- Wednesday 2nd November 2022
- Thursday 3rd November 2022
- Friday 4th November 2022
Time: 8.00 am each day
Venue: The University Stadium
Hope this is well understood? Candidates that require further clarifications as regards DSUST post UTME registration forms for 2023/2024 academic session and the processes involved, can reach us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Kindly share this post online via various media platforms for others to benefit from. You could also subscribe if you wish to start receiving email alerts from Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro.
Best of luck to all candidates.