Cross River University Of Technology – CRUTECH JUPEB JAMB cut off mark for all courses is now available. CRUTECH JUPEB cut off mark for all courses has been well details in the course of reading this post, however, some courses come with higher cut off marks. For those who are not aware, the general JUPEB cut off mark is 5 Points just like JAMB minimum cut off mark gives you the eligibility to apply for your admission, the same applies with JUPEB cut off mark, you must have a minimum of 5 points out of the total 15 points to be eligible to apply for admission using JUPEB certificate.
JUPEB Programme in CRUTECH like other JUPEB affiliated universities leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificate which gives every successful candidates the eligibility to gain DE – Direct Entry admission straight into 200 level of your preferred choice of course offered in Cross River University Of Technology – CRUTECH and all JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria.
Here, Cross River University Of Technology – CRUTECH JUPEB cut off mark for 2023/2024 academic session for all courses vary. As in cut off marks are apportioned based on the courses offered. We are aware from our comment section that many are not just asking for CRUTECH JUPEB cut off mark but for other universities too.
For your information, the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board – JUPEB cut off marks are the minimum required scores or points candidates who partakes in the one year programme are required to score in order for him or her to gain admission through DE – Direct Entry into 200 level of his or her preferred choice of course offered by any of the JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria.
In this post, we have provided our readers with the approved JUPEB cut off mark for Cross River University Of Technology – CRUTECH 2023/2024 academic session, this cut off mark is vital for all schools organizing the JUPEB programme, with this information, you can confirm below through your overall points as we have listed the faculties/departments and the cut off marks attached to them.
CRUTECH JUPEB Cut Off Points For All Courses 2023/2024 Academic Session
We often remind candidates, only prospective students who score up to the minimum CRUTECH JUPEB cut off point of FIVE (5) and those who score above all have equal eligibility status to apply for admission, however, candidates with higher JUPEB score stand a much higher chance of gaining admission that those with lesser JUPEB scores.
1) Please note that Cross River University Of Technology – CRUTECH JUPEB cut off marks points for any science and paramedical course is 5 points and above.
2) At CRUTECH, School of Basic Medicine Medical sciences and other related courses, candidates are expected to score at least, twelve (12) points out of the over all 15 points to stand a better chance of studying Medicine and Surgery at the institution or any JUPEB affiliated university in Nigeria.
3) CRUTECH JUPEB Cut off mark for all Engineering courses, physics and chemistry, industrial mathematics and the likes require a minimum of 7 Points and above out of a total of 15.
4) Cross River University Of Technology – CRUTECH JUPEB cut off marks for Social Sciences and all Management Courses is a minimum seven (7) points and above for candidates to stand a higher chance of gaining admission either in CRUTECH or other JUPEB affiliated schools.
5) For Faculty of Arts and Agriculture, Candidates are required to score a minimum of Five 6 points and above.
6) CRUTECH JUPEB cut off mark for Faculty of Law is 12 points and above out of the total 15 points, candidates applying for admission into 200 level direct entry into Cross River University Of Technology or any other JUPEB affiliated institutions in Nigeria.
Usually it is our responsibility of constantly reminding candidates undergoing JUPEB programme about the efficacy of scoring above the minimum required Cross River University Of Technology – CRUTECH JUPEB cut off mark for 2023/2024 academic session.
Also be informed that scoring above the JUPEB cut off mark is not an automatic admission into 200 Level either in CRUTECH or JUPEB affiliated universities, as usual, the admission list will be released and upon seeing your name as being admitted, every candidate will be required to go through screening of original documents, payment of registration and school fees plus other petty payments would be completed before candidate is eligible to resume lectures.
We hope all questions and confusions as regards Cross River University Of Technology JUPEB cut off point for all courses 2023/2024 academic session has been duly resolved in this post, however, you may have questions, do not hesitate to send them down to us via the comment section as seen below and we shall respond swiftly.
Are you a registered member of schooling.org? to start receiving email alerts on admission lists, cut off marks and other important information about CRUTECH JUPEB programme, you can join the growing community and stay updated.