The management of Crescent University, Abeokuta also known as CUAB has announced the sale of forms to all eligible candidates for admission into the institution for the 2023/2024 academic session. In this post, we will be discussing everything about CUAB post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for CUAB post UTME form online via Crescent University portal, the cost of CUAB’s post UTME form and the closing date for submission of all completed CUAB post UTME and DE forms for 2023/2024 academic session.
We shall be breaking the process of applying for CUAB post UTME form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous post UTME screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Crescent University post UTME application form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards CUAB post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about CUAB post UTME screening forms by past and present applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about CUAB post UTME screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on CUAB’s post UTME forms;
Is CUAB admission screening form out?
How much is CUAB post UTME form?
When will CUAB’s Direct Entry and post UTME forms be out?
Please when is the post UME for CUAB starting?
Please i want to know if the registration is on progress?
Please when is CUAB post UTME screening date?
When will CUAB post UTME exams commence?
How do I upload my WAEC result to CUAB portal for my post UTME?
Please what is an acknowledgment slip?
When will Crescent University, Abeokuta direct entry form be out?
What and what are we to bring to the post UTME screening test venue
Will there be any make up post UTME test for candidates that miss the post UTME screening test?
|FAQs on CUAB Post UTME Screening Application Form||Answers To FAQs on CUAB Post UTME forms|
|Is CUAB admission screening form out?||CUAB post UTME form for this academic session is out.|
|When will CUAB direct entry and post UTME forms be out?||Both forms are out.|
|Please when is the post UME for CUAB starting?||The date for CUAB’s post UTME screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please I want to know if the registration is on progress?||Currently, the post UTME registration is ongoing.|
|When will CUAB post UTME exams commence?||You will see the date on your acknowledgement slip.|
|How do I upload my WAEC result to CUAB portal for my post UTME||The process of uploading your O’level result on CUAB portal has been explained below under the sub topic: How To Apply for CUAB Post UTME screening application form online.|
|Please what is an acknowledgment slip?||It is a document that must be carried along to the post UTME screening test venue to confirm you successfully applied for CUAB’s post UTME application form.|
|How much is Crescent University post UTME and DE form?||Cost of form is 10,000 naira.|
|Will there be any make up post UTME test for candidates that miss the post UTME screening test?||No there shall be NO MAKE UP test for any candidate that misses his or her chances of participating in CUAB’s post UTME screening test.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on CUAB post UTME screening application forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, CUAB’s post UTME form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for CUAB’s post UTME screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
- Correct O’level Requirements
- CUAB’s Age Requirement
- CUAB’s Cut Off Mark
Crescent University Courses
BOLA AJIBOLA COLLEGE OF LAW (BACOLAW) (LLB Law)
- DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCIAL & PROPERTY LAW
- DEPARTMENT OF JURISPRUDENCE & INTERNATIONAL LAW
*Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and Council of Legal Education
COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY [CICOT]
- DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science
- DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. (Hons) Information Technology
COLLEGE OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES [CASMAS)]
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING
- B Sc. Accounting
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE
- B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration
- DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS AND ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
- B.Sc. (Hons) Economics with Operations Research
- DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- B.Sc (Hons) Political Science and International Studies
- DEPARTMENT OF MASS COMMUNICATION
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mass Communication
- DEPARTMENT OF ISLAMIC STUDIES
- B.A Islamic Studies
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE [CONAS]
- DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology
- DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry CENTRE FOR
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (COES)
- DEPARTMENT OF ARCHITECTURE BOARD
- B.Sc. (Hons) Architecture in all Accredited
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE
- DEPARTMENT OF NURSING
- BNSc. Nursing
- DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY
- BSc. Physiology
- DEPARTMENT OF ANATOMY
- BSc. Anatomy Cambridge
Crescent University Admission Requirements
- Interested candidate are expected to obtain UTME form for that year and score a minimum of 160 marks.
- Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects as may be specified by each Department.
- The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must have been obtained within the last 5 years.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s Screening Exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
- Interested candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
- Participate in the screening exercise.
- All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application form before they can qualify for the Screening exercise.
- Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have acceptable score in the University Matriculation Examination (UME). In addition, such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application form and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- NCE, OND and their approved equivalents in relevant field and at least the Upper Credit level in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- Two Advanced Level passes or its equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
- In exceptional cases, holders of OND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programmes, Provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry into 100 level.
- HND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted into 200 level in the relevant degree programmes provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry in 100 level.
- Pass interview conducted by the University.
Requirements for Applying for CUAB Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected Crescent University as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for Crescent University.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for Crescent University post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
Crescent University post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for CUAB Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session
To successfully apply for the form via CUAB undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
STEP 1: Candidates should Visit the university application portal , and click the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE”
STEP 2: Enter the required details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
STEP 3: In the next page, log in with your email or application number, after that go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
STEP 4: After payment you can choose to print out the form or fill it online. Once you’re done with completing the registration stages, print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
STEP 5: You are to submit the printed registration forms on or before the screening day with 12 passport photographs, photocopy of birth certificate, letter of identification from your Local Government,2 Reference letters and credentials.
CUAB Post UTME Form Closing Date
Not announced yet.
Hope the above is properly understood? If you have any further questions as regards CUAB Post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session, please reach out to me via the comment section below and I will respond accordingly.
Also, to get the latest information about Crescent University, Abeokuta tuition fee, admission and post UTME/Internal screening news and happenings in all private Universities in Nigeria generally, you could subscribe to our blog and stay updated.