The management of Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State has announced the sale of forms to all eligible candidates for admission into the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session. In this post, we will be discussing everything about CU post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session, how to apply for CU post UTME form online via Covenant University portal, the cost of CU’s post UTME form and the closing date for submission of all completed CU post UTME and DE forms for 2020/2021 academic session.
We shall be breaking the process of applying for CU post UTME form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous post UTME screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Covenant University post UTME application form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards CU post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about CU post UTME screening forms by past and present applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about CU post UTME screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on CU’s post UTME forms;
Is CU admission screening form out?
How much is CU post UTME form?
When will CU’s Direct Entry and post UTME forms be out?
Please when is the post UME for CU starting?
Please i want to know if the registration is on progress?
Please when is CU post UTME screening date?
When will CU post utme exams commence?
How do I upload my WAEC result to CU portal for my post UTME?
Please what is an acknowledgment slip?
When will Covenant University direct entry form be out?
What and what are we to bring to the post UTME screening test venue
Will there be any make up post UTME test for candidates that miss the post UTME screening test?
|FAQs on CU Post UTME Screening Application Form||Answers To FAQs on CU Post UTME forms|
|Is CU admission screening form out?||CU post UTME form for this academic session is out.|
|When will CU direct entry and post UTME forms be out?||The management of CU usually releases the sale of CU post UTME and Direct Entry forms together. It forms are usually released on sale towards the end of 2nd semester of every academic session.|
|Please when is the post UME for CU starting?||The date for CU’s post UTME screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please I want to know if the registration is on progress?||Currently the post UTME registration is ongoing.|
|Please when is Covenant University post UTME screening date?||The date for CU’s post UTME screening exercise shall be updated as soon as the management fixes a new date for this session|
|When will CU post utme exams commence?||You will see the date on your acknowledgement slip.|
|How do I upload my WAEC result to CU portal for my post UTME||The process of uploading your O’level result on CU portal has been explained below under the sub topic: How To Apply for CU Post UTME screening application form online.|
|Please what is an acknowledgment slip?||It is a document that must be carried along to the post UTME screening test venue to confirm you successfully applied for CU’s post UTME application form.|
|When will CU direct entry form be out||This is at the discretion of the management of CU. Ideally, the CU DE forms are released on same date with the post UTME forms.|
|What and what are we to bring to the post UTME screening test venue?||You are to carry along to the centre your Acknowledgement slip and Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.|
|Will there be any make up post UTME test for candidates that miss the post UTME screening test?||No there shall be NO MAKE UP test for any candidate that misses his or her chances of participating in CU’s post UTME screening test.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on CU post UTME screening application forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, CU’s post UTME form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for CU’s post UTME screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
- Correct O’level Requirements
- CU’s Age Requirement
- CU’s Cut Off Mark
- Courses Offered in CU
Covenant University Degree Courses
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
Covenant University Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form
International students should visit https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate-application-international for more information on how to apply.
If you are applying from Nigeria, follow the processes outlined below:
Go to admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee for the 2020/2021 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction. Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB etc. You are required to walk into the bank, provide applicant’s name, make payment and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2020 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC Result or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS SCREENING AND BOOKING:
Please note, the final screening exercise has been scheduled for July 5, 6, 12 and 13th respectively.
There will be a Computer-based screening which will take place at three locations:-
- Covenant University, Canaanland, Ota, Ogun State.
- Faith Academy, Km 26, Abuja-Keffi express road, Autabalefi, Goshen Abuja.
- Winner’s Chapel, D-Line, opposite Fruit market, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00) which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening.
Hope the above is properly understood? If you have any further questions as regards CU Post UTME result for 2020/2021 academic session, please reach out to me via the comment section below and I will respond accordingly.
Also, to get the latest information about Covenant university tuition fee, admission and post UTME/Internal screening news and happenings in all private Universities in Nigeria generally, you could subscribe to our blog and stay updated.