The Management of College of Nursing and Midwifery Katsina has announced the sale of her admission form for 2023/2024 academic session and applications are being received for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its admission form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the University.
College of Nursing and Midwifery Katsina Admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for CONAMKAT form online via CONAMKAT official web portal, the cost of CONAMKAT admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the forms for 2023/2024 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
Applying for their form is quite simple because all you need to do is click on the application link below and apply via the university’s website. The form is on their site so you fill and submit directly.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- CONAMKAT registration procedure for 2023/2024 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for UTME candidates
- How to apply for CONAMKAT screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on CONAMKAT by current and past candidates
- CONAMKAT form closing date
Below is the list of FAQs on CONAMKAT forms;
Is CONAMKAT form out?
How much is CONAMKAT admission form?
When will CONAMKAT form be out?
Please when is College of Nursing and Midwifery Katsina screening starting?
Please I want to know if CONAMKAT registration is in progress
How can I apply for CONAMKAT admission form?
|FAQs on CONAMKAT Application Form||Answers to FAQs on CONAMKAT Forms|
|Is CONAMKAT admission form out?||CONAMKAT form for registration is out.|
|When will CONAMKAT admission forms be out?||CONAMKAT application form for 2023/2024 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is College of Nursing and Midwifery Katsina UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at CONAMKAT main campus.|
|Please I want to know if CONAMKAT registration is in progress?||Currently the CONAMKAT form registration online has started.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How can I apply for CONAMKAT Programme?||CONAMKAT registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on CONAMKAT form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
- All applicants MUST have at least five credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO and/or NABTEB.
- ALL programmes are Full Time. Applicants working in any organization should have a release letter
- ALL programmes have their period of application. Applicants can ONLY apply to a programme during its period of application.
- Applicants for Basic Midwifery MUST be female.
- Applicant for Community Midwifery MUST be a female Indigene of Katsina State and resident of her community in Katsina State.
- Applicants for Post Basic Nursing MUST be a Registered Midwife.
- Applicants for Refresher Nursing and Refresher Midwifery MUST have evidence of ELIMINATION in their Final Qualifying Examination of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing Katsina
- Basic Nursing
- Post Basic Nursing
- Refresher Basic Nursing
- Foundation Year Programme
Nana Babajo School of Midwifery Malumfashi
- Basic Midwifery
- Community Midwifery
- Refresher Basic Midwifery
How To Apply for CONAMKAT Admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application
STEP 1 – ACCOUNT CREATION
- Enter conamkat.edu.ng on the Address Bar and press Enter.
- At the top header, click on “Apply Online”.
- The website will direct you to the Application Portal edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instruction”, to read the Instruction and Application Guidelines for the online application.
- Click on “Start Application” to create account.
- A dialogue box will appear, click
- Enter your Password, Firstname, Surname, Other name (if any), GSM Number, email and choose the programme by clicking on “Select Programme Option”.
- Click on the line under “Solve the Maths” and type the answer.
- Click on “Create Account”.
- Your account will be created successfully and your details will be sent to your email address and will also appear on your computer screen.
STEP 2 – APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
The application fee is 2500 naira only. This is excluding bank charges.
- After account creation, Click on the button called “Click to Continue”
- You will be returned to Continue Application page, enter your email and password and click on Login
- At the top left, click on “Pay Application Fee”.
- Click on “Proceed to Make Payment”
- A dialogue Box will appear, click on OK
- Click on “Proceed to Pay”
- A dialogue Box will appear, click on OK
- Click on the Payment Mode you want (“PAY NOW WITH ATM CARD” or “Print Payment Slip and Pay in Designated Bank Branch”)
- If you choose “Print Payment Slip and Pay in Designated Bank Branch”, print the payment transaction and take it to any bank nationwide.
- If you choose “PAY NOW WITH ATM CARD”, you will be directed to Remita page, supply the necessary details and make your payment.
STEP 3 – FILLING OF THE APPLICATION FORM
- If paid through Remita, you will be directed to “Continue Application” page, Go to Step 3of this section.
- If paid at bank, visit the application portal edu.ng and click on “Continue Application”.
- Enter your Email and Password and click on Login
- At the top left, Click on Home, then Biodata and supply your details on each field
- Click on Upload your passport and upload your recent passport photograph. Passport photograph size should NOT be more than 100KB.
- Click on Update Profile
- At the top left, Click on O-Level and enter your Senior Secondary School Name, Centre Number, Exam Number, Certificate Obtained (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB), From Date and To Date (Note: Primary and Junior Secondary Schools details are not needed). Then click on Add School.
- If you are using two results, enter the details of the second result as you did in Step 7.
- Click on Next
- Enter your Subject, Exam and Grade and click on “Add Result”. REPEAT this step until you add all the 5 subjects. NOTE: At this stage, you will only see the 5 subjects required and the acceptable grades. If you are using 2 results, when you select the subject, select the Exam Type that you have credit on it and select the grade.
- After entering the 5 main subjects, Click on “You can Add More Subjects”to add more subjects (optional)
- Click on Next
- Click on the field for “Select Certificate to Upload” and select STATEMENT OF RESULTS/CERTIFICATES. Then Click on “Choose File” and choose the file to upload from its location. Then Click on “Upload Certificates”. If you are using 2 results, REPEAT this step and upload the other one, else go to the next step. NOTE: Attached ONLY a scan copy of your Statement of Results/Certificate(s). Statement of Results/Certificates file size should NOT be more than 300KB.
- Click on Next
- A preview of the information you entered will be displayed. If you there is something you wrongly entered and you want to edit, go to the top left and click on the section where the information is and edit it. But if you are satisfied with the information you entered, click on the small box under Declaration and click SUBMIT APPLICATION.
NOTE: Application cannot be edited after submission.
STEP 4 – PRINTING
- Print your Completed Application Forms, Acknowledge Card and Payment Receipt. Ensure that you and your guardian sign the Completed Application Form and write the date of signing.
- To print you Payment Receipt, at the top left, Click on Transaction History and click on the item under Session TID, then print it.
Click on ⇒ APPLY NOW to start your application
Phone Numbers: 09083024636, 07086711766, 08035096383
Please note the following date:
- Application Period: Tuesday, 21st March to Sunday, 30th April, 2023.
- Entrance Examination: Saturday, 6th May, 2023.
- Release of Admission List: Monday, 22nd May, 2023.
- Registration Period: Tuesday, 23rd May to Wednesday, 31st May, 2023.
- Commencement of Lectures: Thursday, 1st June, 2023.
CONAMKAT Admission Form Deadline
The management has announced that admission form will be available on Tuesday, 21st March and close on Sunday, 30th April, 2023.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards College of Nursing and Midwifery Katsina form 2023/2024? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.