COE Ikere-ekiti has announced the sale of her post UTME admission form for 2022/2023 academic session and Applications are invited from suitably qualify candidates for admission into the College of Education Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti State, degree and NCE courses at the cost of two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
In this post, I will be discussing everything about COE Ikere-ekiti post UTME application form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for COE Ikere-ekiti Post UTME form online via COE Ikere-ekiti post UTME portal, the cost of COE Ikere-ekiti Post UTME form and the closing date for submission of all completed COE Ikere-ekiti Post UTME forms for 2022/2023 academic session.
Here I will simplify the process of applying for COE Ikere-ekiti Post UTME form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous Post UTME screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
COE Ikere-ekiti post UTME admission form application procedure is the same the previous sessions except some slight changes in date and as for the cost of obtaining the post UTME form and all you need to know.
Please go through the admission requirements below, this would give you better understand as regards what is expected from you before applying. Kindly note that if you do not meet he complete requirements for application, do not bother applying because your form will be rejected.
COE Admission Requirements For Degree and NCE Candidates
1) Candidates must have chosen the school as their choice in JAMB and scored the required cut-off marks.
- Cut-off marks for Degree programmes is 180
- Cut-off marks for NCE programmes is 100
2) In accordance with the minimum standard of NCCE, candidates must have at least four credit passes at one or two sittings in the WASSCE/NECO/ NABTEB/SSCE/ GCE O level or merit in teacher grade two certificate or their equivalent. Two of the credit passes must be in the areas of specialization. Candidates that posses a pass in English and Mathematics is qualified to be admitted into the College NCE Programme. However, credit in English or Mathematics may be required for some courses to meet departmental requirements.
College Of Education Ikere-Ekiti Available Degree and NCE Courses
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Social Studies
- Political Science
- Computer Science
- Integrated Science
- Physics and Health Education
- Agricultural Education
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Home Economics
- Technical Education
- Office Technological Management
Degree programmes in affiliation with UNN:
1 Agricultural Education
2 Biology Education
3 Business Education
4 Mathematics Education
5 Political Science
7 Integrated Science
8 Social Studies
11 Religious Studies
14 Guidance & Counseling
15 Health Education
16 Industrial Tech
17 Physical and Recreation Education
18 Home Economics Education
Detailed information on departmental requirements may be obtained in the admission and Statistics Division.
How to Apply for College Of Education Ikere-Ekiti Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are to apply for COE Ikere-ekiti post UTME form by physically visiting the college and purchase their post UTME forms from the office of the Registrar (Admission and Statistics Division) Registry Department of the College.
Please note that this method of application is applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
Best of luck in your application.
Did you get what you visited this page for? do you have any question as regards COEIkere ekiti post utme form for 2022/2023 academic session? please do send them to us via the comment box below and we shall respond accordingly.