The management of COE Akwanga has announced the sale of their post UTME screening admission form, interested persons are to apply only via the school’s portal. If you have chosen the College of Education Akwanga (COEAKWANGA) as your preferred choice of institution during the UTME 2022? then information is for you.
We wish to notify the general public that coeakwanga post UTME screening registration for 2022/2023 academic session has begun, therefore only candidates that scored 100 and above in the 2022 UTME Examination and chose College of Education, Akwanga as 1st choice only are eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.
COE Akwanga Post UTME Eligibility
- You must have scored at least 100 and above in the 2022 UTME Examination and must have selected College of Education, Akwanga as your 1st choice of institution.
- Candidates who choose the College as Second, Third and Fourth choices are hereby informed that they have to apply for Change of Institution; making College of Education, Akwanga their 1st Choice.
How to Apply for COE Akwanga Post UTME Form
To apply for COE Akwanga post UTME form, please follow the steps below;
Step 1- You are to visit the school’s website @ www.coeakwanga.edu.ng
Step 2 – Create an account and generate invoice
Step 3 – Pay the sum of two thousand three hundred and twenty-two naira fifty kobo (N2,322.50) including vat through the central billing system (CBS).
Click HERE to start your application.
1. You are required to print out your BIO-DATA and attach with the photocopies of their credentials and submit to the Admission Office College of Education Akwanga,
2. All candidates who have completed and printed out the online form should present themselves for aptitude test with a copy online application form, photocopy and Original of their Credentials.
3. Those who applied to the College as Second, Third and Forth choices are hereby informed that, they have to apply for Change of Institution; making College of Education, Akwanga their 1st Choice before they can be screened.
Candidates are advised to adhere to the above conditions strictly and in their own Interest please.
Deadline for Submission of Forms
The management has announced May 20th 2022 as the submission deadline for all duly completed online forms.
Best of luck to all candidates
If you have any question as regards COEAKWANGA post UTME screening form, how to go about the registration process and other related matters, kindly get back to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.