The center for Children and CCommunication Disorder, the University of Port harcourt is calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Post Graduate programmes.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Disability Studies
- Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Communication Therapy
- Master of Science (M.Sc) Degree in Human Communication Therapy
- Master of Science (M.Sc) Degree in Disability Studies and Management
- Master of Science (M.Sc) Degree in Special Needs Education
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD)
- Admission into PGD is open to first Degree holders in any discipline from the University of Port Harcourt or any other approved institution recognized by the University.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent with at least an Upper Credit in a related discipline from any institution recognized by the University of Port Harcourt.
MASTER OF SCIENCE (M.Sc)
- First Degree holders in related disciplines with a minimum of 3.0 CGPA on a 5 point scale.
- Postgraduate Diploma in CCDCD from the University of Port Harcourt or any other recognized institution with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a 5 point scale.
MODE OF STUDY AND PROGRAMME DURATION
The duration of the PGD/M.Sc. programme is for a minimum of 12 calendar months and a maximum of 24 calendar months for a full time student; a minimum of 24 calendar months and a maximum of 36 calendar months for Part-time students.
How To Apply for Center for Children and Communication Disorder PG UNIPORT Admission Form
FOR REGISTRATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Centre for Children Developmental and Communication Disorders (CCDCD) Centre’s Office International Student’s Centre, University of Port Harcourt.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org: Tel: +234 (0) 08033504741; 08034913688.
I hope this was helpful? If you have any challenge in applying for postgraduate admission into the Center for Children and Communication Disorder, University of Port Harcourt, please feel free to contact the numbers or email address above.