Caleb University post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management and school authority hereby inform the general public that Caleb University is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate admissions into its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Caleb University post UTME admission form for all available courses is on sale at the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only and application are being received for admission for the 2022/2023 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its post UTME and DE admission form for only candidates that meet the requirements for the school. The info provided in this post will guide you on how to apply for the form as well as equip you with necessary information needed in the application process.
Caleb University post UTME admission form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for post UTME form online via Caleb University official admission portal, the cost of Caleb University post UTME screening form and the closing date for submission of all completed the post UTME forms for 2022/2023 academic session are all what I will be discussing and guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application immediately.
All candidate will be clear on how to go about the registration because I will break down the required steps you need in applying for their post UTME form in the simplest form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Caleb University post UTME registration procedure for 2022/2023 academic session is not different from the previous session except some slight changes in the dates as usual. It is the same with all educational institutions. Before going into details as regards Caleb University Post UTME admission form for 2022/2023 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about the school’s post UTME form by past and present applicants. I will be listing and answering the most FAQs about the school’s post UTME admission form as this would help in the registration process especially for first timers.
Below are the list of FAQ on Caleb University POST UTME forms;
Is Caleb University post UTME form out?
How much is Caleb University post UTME form?
When will Caleb University Post UTME post UTME form be out?
Please when is Caleb University post UTME screening starting?
Please I want to know if Caleb University Post UTME registration is in progress
Please when is Caleb University post UTME form closing date?
Will there be screening or post UTME exam this year?
How can I apply for the post UTME form?
|FAQs on Caleb University Post UTME Application Form||Answers To FAQs on Caleb University Post UTME forms|
|Is Caleb University post UTME form out?||Caleb University Post UTME form for registration is out.|
|When will Caleb University post UTME forms be out?||Caleb University post UTME application form for 2022/2023 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Caleb University post UTME screening starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based but the date is yet to be announced.|
|Please I want to know if Caleb University post UTME registration is in progress?||Currently the post UTME form registration online has started.|
|Please when is Caleb University post UTME form closing date?||Caleb University post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.|
|Will there be screening or post UTME exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How much is Caleb University post UTME Form?||Caleb University post UTME admission form is two thousand naira only (N2,000.00)|
|How can I apply for Caleb University post UTME form full time?||The step by step registration guide on how to apply for the post UTME admission form as approved by the University below has been provided below.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on Caleb University post UTME form and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, Caleb University post UTME form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Available Degree Courses
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES AND MANAGEMENT (COLENSMA)
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Architecture – 6 Years
- B.Sc. Estate Management – 5 Years
- B.Sc. Building – 5 Years
- B.Sc. Quantity Surveying – 5 Years
COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES (COPAS)
4 Year duration for all courses
- B.Sc. Microbiology and Industrial Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Plant Sciences and Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Zoology and Aquaculture
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Physics with Computational Modeling
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
COLLEGE OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (CASMAS).
- 4 Year duration for all courses:
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- General Business
- Human Resources Management
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
How to Apply for Caleb University Post UTME Admission Form
To apply for Caleb post UTME screening form, an application fee of N10,000 is to be paid. Start your application using the application link below.
- Start Online Application: You can start an online application using the start application button below or click here. We strongly recommend you go through this page to have an insight into what the application contains.
- Information Entry: While filling the online application, be sure that the information submitted is accurate to the best of your knowledge. Wrong information entry will render your application void.
- Document Upload: You will be required to upload a white background passport photograph, O’Level/A’L result, birth certificate and other applicable documents during the application. Files format and sizes will be displayed accordingly while filling the form.
- Review Before Submission: At every stage of the application, you can save, edit and continue even after you log out and log in. The save button only saves and does not submit. Kindly review your application since you’ll no longer be able to edit any entry after clicking the submit button.
- Interviewing Process: If you have successfully filled and submitted the application form, the date for the interview and other information will be displayed on your applicant dashboard.
Click HERE to start your application
Caleb University Post UTME
Please note that interview screening exercise for the 2022/2023 session will hold every Wednesday and Thursday at the Auditorium, Caleb University, Imota Main Campus, starting from Wednesday, August 17th 2022 at 9am.
All applicants for the JUPEB and Undergraduate programmes will be duly interviewed and they are expected to come along with a copy of their application form and credentials.
Caleb University Post UTME Form Closing Date
The management has announced that the forms be submitted on or before 30th July 2022. Any form submitted after this date is automatically disqualified.
Is this well understood? If you have questions as regards Caleb University post UTME admission form for fresh applicants for 2022/2023 academic session, kindly reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Please share this post by making use of the social share buttons below so others could benefit from it.