The management of Bingham University Abuja School of postgraduate studies (SPGS) has announced the sale of Bingham University postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. Bingham University PG admission form for postgraduate applicants seeking admission into this university is out. The cost of Bingham University PG form is N15,000.00 (PGD), N20,000 (M.Sc.) and N25,000 (Ph.D.) respectively. Please be informed that all PG programmes are on a full-time basis.
In this post, we will be discussing everything about Bingham University postgraduate application form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for Bingham University Postgraduate form online via Bingham University PG portal, the cost of Bingham University Postgraduate form and the closing date for submission of all completed Bingham University Postgraduate form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Here I will simplify the process of applying for Bingham University Postgraduate form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous Postgraduate screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Bingham University PG admission form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards Bingham University Postgraduate form for 2022/2023 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about Bingham University Postgraduate form by past and present PG applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about Bingham University Postgraduate form screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on Bingham University’s Postgraduate forms;
Is Bingham University postgraduate form out?
How much is Bingham University Postgraduate form?
When will Bingham University Postgraduate form be out?
Please when is Bingham University postgraduate screening starting?
Please I want to know if Bingham University postgraduate registration is in progress?
Please when is Bingham University Postgraduate form closing date?
Will there be an entrance exam for Bingham University Postgraduate School?
What are the admission requirements for Bingham University PG School?
Can I apply for Bingham University postgraduate programme without NYSC
I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for Bingham University postgraduate form?
|FAQs on Bingham University Postgraduate Application Form||Answers To FAQs on Bingham University Postgraduate Form|
|Is Bingham University Postgraduate form out?||Bingham University Postgraduate form for this academic session is out.|
|When will Bingham University Postgraduate forms be out?||Bingham University postgraduate application form for 2022/2023 session is out at the moment.|
|Please when is Bingham University postgraduate screening starting?||Monday 20th September 2022|
|Please I want to know if Bingham University postgraduate registration is in progress?||Currently the Postgraduate form is on sale.|
|Please when is Bingham University Postgraduate form closing date?||Bingham University PG form closing date is 8 weeks from the date of this publication.|
|Will there be an entrance exam for Bingham University Postgraduate School?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all candidates.|
|How much is Bingham University postgraduate Form?||Bingham University Postgraduate form is as follows:|
Ph.D Programmes – N25,000, Master Programmes – N20,000, Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) – 15,000
|What are the admission requirements for Bingham University PG School?||See below Bingham University PG admission requirements.|
|Can I apply for Bingham University postgraduate programme without NYSC||The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC Discharge certificate are eligible to apply for Bingham University postgraduate form|
|I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for Bingham University postgraduate form?||No you are not eligible until your NYSC discharge certificate is ready.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on Bingham University Postgraduate forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, Bingham University postgraduate form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for Bingham University postgraduate form you are expected to go through the available PG programmes.
Available PG Programmes
Faculty of Administration
Department of Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGD)
- Master of Science in Accounting (M.Sc)
- Doctorate Degree in Accounting (Ph.D)
Department of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGD)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Business Administration (M.Sc)
- Doctorate Degree in Business Administration (Ph.D)
Faculty of Arts
Department of English and Literary Studies.
- Master of Arts in English and Literary Studies.(M.A)
- Doctorate Degree in English and Literary Studies. (Ph.D)
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Public Health (M.Sc)
Faculty of Science and Technology
Department of Biochemistry
- Master of Science in Biochemistry (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics (M.Sc)
- Doctorate Degree in Biochemistry (Ph.D)
Department of Chemical Sciences
- Master of Science in Environmental Chemistry (M.Sc)
- Doctorate Degree in Environmental Chemistry (Ph.D)
Department of Computer Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGD)
- Master of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (MCSDF)
Faculty of Social Sciences
Department of Economics
- Master of Financial Economics (MFE)
- Master of Public Sector Economics (MPSE)
- Master of Science in Economics (M.Sc)
- Doctorate Degree in Economics (Ph.D)
Department of Political Science
- Master of Election Management (MEM)
- Master of Legislative Drafting (MLD)
Department of Mass Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Media Communication (PGD)
- Master of Science in Mass Communication (M.Sc)
- Doctorate Degree in Mass Communication (Ph.D)
The Departmental requirements are already available on the University Website. Prospective candidates must however, satisfy the general regulations governing Postgraduate admissions at Bingham University as follows:
- Must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme, or possess certificate of Exemption in lieu;
- Must submit three (3) Referee Reports, attesting to the intellectual capacity, aptitude, and independent research skills of the candidate;
- Candidates are to request their University to forward relevant Academic Transcripts directly addressed to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies;
- Candidates for Professional Master Degree must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates for Master of Science (M.Sc.) and Master of Arts (M.A) programmes, with first degree from Bingham University and other recognized Universities must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower in relevant field.
- Candidates with Master Degree from Bingham University and other recognized Universities must have minimum of 3.00 or its equivalent in their Master Degree examination to qualify for admission into the Doctorate Degree Programmes (Ph.D)
How To Apply for Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form
Application forms are available online subject to the payment of a non-refundable fee for the programme of interest as follows:
|Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)||N15,000|
MODE OF PAYMENT:
The payment process has been streamlined to reduce the challenges associated with accessing the forms online. Check the detailed User guide here: https://bit.ly/bhu-pg-userguide for details on how to make payments. Visit the University’s website: https://binghamuni.edu.ng/pgadmission to apply.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
All candidates are expected to complete the application form and submit alongside other relevant documents to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University.
Bingham University PG Form Closing Date
The application portal will be opened for a period of (8weeks) from 20th September, 2022 of this advertisement.
For any enquiries before or during registration, call: 07081417529 and 08097904404, or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the following details; First name, Last name, Amount paid, your phone number, and the details of the enquiry.
I Hope you understand the steps provided above? Do you have any questions as regards the Bingham University PG form for 2022/2023 session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.