The management of Bingham University, Nasarawa School of postgraduate studies (SPGS) has announced the sale of Bingham University postgraduate admission form for 2023/2024 academic session. Bingham University PG admission form for postgraduate applicants seeking admission into this university is out. The cost of Bingham University PG form is N15,000.00 (PGD), N20,000 (M.Sc.) and N25,000 (Ph.D.) respectively. Please be informed that all PG programmes are on a full-time basis.
In this post, we will be discussing everything about Bingham University postgraduate application form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for Bingham University Postgraduate form online via Bingham University PG portal, the cost of Bingham University Postgraduate form and the closing date for submission of all completed Bingham University Postgraduate form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Here I will simplify the process of applying for Bingham University Postgraduate form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous Postgraduate screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Bingham University PG admission form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards Bingham University Postgraduate form for 2023/2024 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about Bingham University Postgraduate form by past and present PG applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about Bingham University Postgraduate form screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on Bingham University’s Postgraduate forms;
Is Bingham University postgraduate form out?
How much is Bingham University Postgraduate form?
When will Bingham University Postgraduate form be out?
Please when is Bingham University postgraduate screening starting?
Please I want to know if Bingham University postgraduate registration is in progress?
Please when is Bingham University Postgraduate form closing date?
Will there be an entrance exam for Bingham University Postgraduate School?
What are the admission requirements for Bingham University PG School?
Can I apply for Bingham University postgraduate programme without NYSC
I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for Bingham University postgraduate form?
|FAQs on Bingham University Postgraduate Application Form||Answers To FAQs on Bingham University Postgraduate Form|
|Is Bingham University Postgraduate form out?||Bingham University Postgraduate form for this academic session is out.|
|When will Bingham University Postgraduate forms be out?||Bingham University postgraduate application form for 2023/2024 session is out at the moment.|
|Please when is Bingham University postgraduate screening starting?||Monday 20th September 2023|
|Please I want to know if Bingham University postgraduate registration is in progress?||Currently the Postgraduate form is on sale.|
|Please when is Bingham University Postgraduate form closing date?||Bingham University PG form closing date is 8 weeks from the date of this publication.|
|Will there be an entrance exam for Bingham University Postgraduate School?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all candidates.|
|How much is Bingham University postgraduate Form?||Bingham University Postgraduate form is as follows:|
Ph.D Programmes – N25,000, Master Programmes – N20,000, Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) – 15,000
|What are the admission requirements for Bingham University PG School?||See below Bingham University PG admission requirements.|
|Can I apply for Bingham University postgraduate programme without NYSC||The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC Discharge certificate are eligible to apply for Bingham University postgraduate form|
|I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for Bingham University postgraduate form?||No you are not eligible until your NYSC discharge certificate is ready.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on Bingham University Postgraduate forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, Bingham University postgraduate form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for Bingham University postgraduate form you are expected to go through the available PG programmes.
Available PG Programmes
|Business Administration||PGD Management|
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
M.Sc Human Resource Management
M.Sc Business Administration
Ph.D Business Administration
|Arts||English & Literary Studies||M. A. English & Literary Studies|
Ph.D English & Literary Studies
|Environmental Sciences||Architecture||M.Sc Architecture|
|Basic Medical Sciences||Anatomy||M.Sc Anatomy|
|Clinical Sciences||Community Medicine & Primary Healthcare||PGD Public Health|
Master of Public Health (MPH)
M.Sc Public Health
|FBingham Universitylty of Law||LL.M Law|
|Science & Technology||Biochemistry||M.Sc Biochemistry|
M.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics
|Biological Sciences||M.Sc Microbiology|
|Chemical Sciences||M.Sc Environmental Chemistry|
Ph.D Environmental Chemistry
|Computer Science||PGD Computer Science|
Master of Cyber Security & Digital Forensics (MCSDF).
|Social Sciences||Economics||Master of Financial Economics (MFE)|
Master of Public Sector Economics (MPSE)
|Mass Communication||PGD Digital Media Communication|
M.Sc Mass Communication
Ph.D Mass Communication
|Political Science||Master of Election Management (MEM)|
Master of Legislative Studies (MLS)
- Ph.D Degree Programmes: Candidates must have an academic master’s degree from Bingham University or any recognized university with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a scale of 5.00.
- Masters Degree Programmes:
- Academic Masters:
- Candidates with a first degree must possess a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) in the relevant field.
- A relevant Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 from Bingham University or any recognized university.
- Professional Masters:
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) degree in the relevant area from Bingham University or any recognized university.
- A postgraduate diploma in the relevant area not below the classification of lower credit could be considered, provided candidates satisfy the conditions for postgraduate diploma as indicated above.
- Academic Masters:
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes:
- A candidate must possess a qualification equivalent to a first degree (at least 3rd Class Degree or higher), or
- A Higher National Diploma (with at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ Level credit passes, including Mathematics and English.
- Candidates must complete the application forms online and upload scanned copies of their credentials as well as their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Transcripts of Academic Records should be forwarded to: The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University, km 26, Abuja-Keffi expressway Karu, Nasarawa State.
- Candidates are to obtain three (3) letters of Reference and forward same to the above address. The reference letters must come from persons who have either taught or worked with them.
- Printed copies of the completed application forms and credentials should be submitted to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University.
How To Apply for Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form
Step 1 – Application forms are available online subject to the payment of a non-refundable fee for the programme of interest as follows:
- Ph.D Programmes: N25,000
- Master Programmes: N20,500
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD): N15,500
Step 2 – Mode of Payment: Visit Bingham University website for details on how to make payments.
Step 3 – Begin your application by creating an account, using your email as username and a password of your choice by following the link: Application Portal
Step 4 – Fill the application forms and submit.
Calls: 08062169155, 08066627637, 09066515579, 08036442235, 08063479024
I hope this helps. If you have any question related to Bingham University PG form for 2023/2024 academic session, please reach me via the comment section below and I will be glad to assist.