BASUG Post UTME/DE Physical Screening Exercise
The screening exercise is scheduled to hold from 23rd February 2022 to 12th March 2022. Candidates are to report to the ICT unit of their respective campuses as indicated below:
· Faculty of Science
· Faculty of Arts
· Faculty of Education
· Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
· Faculty of Agriculture
· Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
· Faculty of Law
· Faculty of Social Sciences
· Faculty of Management Sciences
NB: All candidates must do the following before screening:
1. Upload their O’level on JAMB CAPS or their admission will not be processed.
2. Change to the Course for which they are shortlisted before they can be screened.
3. Bring originals and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise.
4. Bring one (1) passport photograph
5. Bring scratch cards of the O’level examination they are submitting.
Hope the above is well understood, any question related to BASUG post UTME/DE physical screening exercise for 2022/2023 academic session, kindly get back to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.