Auchi Poly HND Full-time Admission Form: This information is for HND applicants, we wish to inform the general public especially those with interest to further their education to HND level at Auchi Polytechnic, Edo state that applications are currently being invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following under-listed Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic session.
Auchi Polytechnic HND Admission Form 2022/2023 Session
Higher National Diploma programmes are available for admission in the 2022/2023 academic session in the following disciplines:
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Physics and Electronics
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Farm Power and Machinery Option
- Soil and Water Option
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Electronics/Telecommunication Option
- Power/Machines Option
- Mechanical Engineering Technology:
- Manufacturing Option
- Power/Plant Option
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Geological Engineering Technology Option
- Mining Engineering Technology Option
- Polymer Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban & Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Broadcast Option
- Print Option
- Office Technology & Management
Auchi Polytechnic HND Admission Requirements
All candidates seeking admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes of the Polytechnic must ensure that they were offered admissions through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board during their National Diploma programme(s). Any candidate that does not have an Admission letter and registration number from JAMB for the National Diploma programme is ineligible for the Higher National Diploma admission, such persons will not be mobilized for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
- Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar Institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE Candidates must possess a National Diploma Certificate in the course they intend to pursue at the Higher National Diploma Level.
- In addition to specific departmental requirements, candidates must possess Five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at one sitting or Six (6) Ordinary Level credit passes at two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language, in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB examination.
- A credit pass in Literature in English at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Mass Communication.
- A credit pass in Economics at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Accountancy.
(Departmental requirements are on the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng)
- In addition, candidates must have at least one year Post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Experience (IT) or two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience for candidates with a pass grade at the National Diploma level.
- Lastly, candidates must have at least one year post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Training (IT) or two (2) years post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Training for candidates with a pass grade at the National Diploma level. Academic transcripts from the candidates’ institutions (except for graduands of Auchi Polytechnic) must be submitted before the application for the Higher National Diploma admission will be processed. Candidates should note that any student found to be deficient after admission, will be withdrawn.
(C) GUIDELINES FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA ADMISSION:
All candidates seeking admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Polytechnic must ensure that they were offered admissions through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) during their National Diploma programme(s). Any candidate that does not have an Admission Letter and Registration Number from JAMB for the National Diploma programme is ineligible for the Higher National Diploma admission as such persons may not be mobilized for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Candidates are to note that these requirements supersede the information contained in the Polytechnic’s Prospectus.
(D) PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a lower credit pass in the Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Technology obtained from an institution whose programme has earned NBTE accreditation or any equivalent qualification.
- Satisfactory completion of NYSC or evidence of Exemption from the programme.
- The duration of full-time course is eighteen (18) calendar months, i.e., at least three (3) semesters.
(E) PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Candidates must possess a minimum of upper credit in Urban and Regional Planning in Higher National Diploma (HND) from Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi or any recognized institution whose programmes are accredited by NBTE and satisfactory completion of NYSC or a lower credit, including two years post qualification cognate experience and satisfactory completion of NYSC in addition to the O’LEVEL requirements or pass with three years’ post qualification cognate experience and satisfactory completion of NYSC in addition to the O’LEVEL requirements.
How to Apply for Auchi Poly HND Admission Form
To kick-start your application, click HERE but before doing so, read the information below for full details as regards AUCHIPOLY application procedures online.
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of seventeen thousand Naira (N17,000.00) only in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the Polytechnic website.
Read and follow the steps below carefully to apply.
Step 1 – Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: www.auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning, evening or degree).
Step 2 – Click on the link. Apply for 2022/2023 Auchi Polytechnic HND OR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA as it applies to you.
Step 3 – The application form request will display.
Step 4 – Carefully complete the application form. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly.
NOTE: Provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a password. Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference.
Step 5 – Take the generated REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment be processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Login with your username and password.
Step 6 – Click on Continue with my Application Form.
Step 7 – Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may invalidate your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
Step 8 – Print a copy of the acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
Step 9 – Print a copy of application summary sheet.
Step 10 – Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope. This will be submitted at a later date in line with COVID-19 guidelines.
Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admissions into Auchi polytechnic, Auchi is invalid. All payment procedures must originate from the auchipoly.edu.ng portal. The portal is already integrated with the remita payment platform.
Do you have any questions as regards Auchi Poly HND admission form for 2022/2023 academic session and how to complete the application form online? kindly call or send text your questions to 08182284195 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (between 9a.m and 4p.m week days only)
Best of luck to all applicants.