Auchi Polytechnic acceptance fee for fresh students 2022/2023 session has been on the rise as many newly admitted students are not sure as regards the exact amount to be paid acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session.
In this post we will be providing you with the exact acceptance fee for all fresh students whether you are an indigene or non indigene of Edo State. Some schools give concession to their indigenes, that is, students that are indigenes of the state the school is sited pay lesser than non indigenes.
Payment of acceptance fee is a practice all fresh students who recently gain admission into any university or polytechnic in Nigeria are mandated to pay as it signifies that the student has accepted to abide by the guidelines and laws of the institution. It is the same practice at Auchi Polytechnic.
In Auchi Polytechnic like other tertiary institutions, the acceptance fee is also the first payment to be made by all newly admitted students upon meeting all requirements for admission at AUCHI POLY however, candidates still has the right to accept the admission or reject it and this can be done via JAMB CAPS.
AUCHI POLY’s acceptance fee is payable by all fresh students irrespective of the department they gain admission into. Newly admitted students are all advised to go through the information provided below to confirm the acceptance fee to be paid by all fresh students of AUCHI POLY.
What you stand to gain upon reading this post;
a) You will know the exact AUCHI POLY acceptance fee for fresh students 2022/2023 academic session
b) AUCHI POLY acceptance fees for Indigenes and non-indigenes for 2022/2023 session
c) AUCHI POLY acceptance fee for all courses 2022/2023 admission year
d)AUCHI POLY school fees for all freshers for the 2022/2023 session
e) Lastly, AUCHI POLY acceptance fee payment procedure will be revealed too.
Auchi Poly Acceptance Fee For Fresh Indigenes & Non-Indigenes 2022/2023 Session
AUCHI POLY Acceptance fee for fresh students for 2022/2023 academic session is as follows;
Auchi Polytechnic acceptance Fee for indigenes and non-indigenes is N20,000. All freshers are to pay this fee as soon as they confirm their names on the admission list but please note that the fee could change and this is at the discretion of the management of the Polytechnic. So it is advised you reconfirm before making payment online.
Please be informed that AUCHI POLY acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
Please note that upon payment of AUCHI POLY acceptance fee, other fees and charges like registration fee, accommodation fee, Library fee, faculty and departmental dues, ICT levy and the likes are to be paid after payment of the acceptance fee.
AUCHI POLY ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE 2022/2023: How To Pay AUCHI POLY Acceptance Fee Online
On how to pay AUCHI POLY Acceptance and school fees online for 2022/2023 academic session, simply follow the guidelines below;
STEP1: CLEARANCE/ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION (DEPARTMENTAL & ONLINE)
- Fresh students should check their admission status online on the E-Notice Board from the polytechnic website (auchipoly.edu.ng) from PDF links. Or from the portal www.auchipoly-online.com.
- Then go to the department where admitted and FIRST do their departmental clearance.
- Students then Login to the morning portal (www.auchipoly-online.com) to accept their admission using their Auchi Polytechnic application number (e.g EEE/ND1718/99999 OR EEE/HND1718/99999) as their username and password
- Click Accept admission and fill the Eligibility form with their O’level results then submit it online also to do online clearance.
- For fresh HND students, All Auchi Polytechnic ND returnees MUST ensure they type the last 5 digits of their ND Matriculation Number when requested during the acceptance stage. If any Matriculation Number clashing challenge is encountered, such a student should report to MIS Directorate.
- Having accepted the admission offer online, the students are expected to print out their Acceptance Form that carries their unique matriculation number. Candidates must ensure that their Matriculation Number tallies with their departments. If not sure they can see the HOD or MIS.
- Students should ensure they print out copies of their Notification of Admission (Admission Letter).
STEP 2: PAYMENT OF ADMIN CHARGES AND ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Login to the portal (auchipoly-online.com) now with their matriculation number and sign up as a new user
- Click Generate RRR payment invoice (Remita Reference Number) that will carry both acceptance fee and administrative charges together
- Take the RRR invoice to any bank and make payments or pay via the Internet (mobile banking) into Auchi Polytechnic TSA (Treasury Single Account).
- The bank will give the student an e-receipt that must be kept safely.
- NO PAYMENTS ARE DONE THROUGH REMITA.NET. Any student who makes payments there CANNOT PROCEED with Online Registration.
STEP 3: ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION (Old and New Students)
- Login with your matriculation number again and verify if Remita has authorised your payment.
- On the student’s portal page that is opened Click on Register for 2022/2023 session
- Complete the Course Registration form with all necessary and correct details
- Click Submit and print out 2 copies of the Course Registration form.
Also, we thought it needful to add to the acceptance fee payable by all newly admitted students, as this would be helpful in knowing the tuition fee for the academic session immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
Hope you found what you visited this page for? if you have any question as regards Auchi Polytechnic acceptance fee for new students and payment procedures for 2022/2023 academic session, simply scroll down to the comment section as seen below, send your questions and we shall respond in no time.
Also, to get latest news and update about Auchi Polytechnic admission latest news, acceptance fee payment procedures and acceptance fees for all Polytechnic in Nigeria, you could subscribe to our blog to stay updated.