Atiba University school fees for fresh students for the 2023/2024 academic session has been approved for payment by all fresh candidates. This information is for candidates that have chosen Atiba University in Oyo state, Nigeria as their preferred choice of university during the UTME registration or those that just want to make enquiries about Atiba University 2023/2024 school fees for fresh students, see below for the details of all fees payable by fresh students.
Please note that Atiba University school fees for fresh students as seen in the table below has been broken down based on the courses being offered. Newly admitted students in each department are to pay a certain amount and into designated banks as approved by the school’s management.
Just like most school fees of private universities in Nigeria, Atiba University school fees vary based on the department. Sciences are tend to pay more than other
Though most schools have adopted the online payment of school fee both for fresh and returning students, Atiba University management has otherwise directed all fees be paid via the bank until otherwise is advised.
This information is for fresh students who have chosen Atiba University as their preferred choice of Institution during the UTME registration.
The table below is a detailed schedule school fees for all courses offered in Atiba University, and please note that this fee is strictly for fresh undergraduate students so parents and guardians should also take note.
Atiba University tuition fee for fresh students with regards to all courses offered in the institution as seen in the table below does not include acceptance fee for newly students, its is strictly the school fees payable by freshers as mandated by the management of the university.
We have noted that candidates seeking admission into Atiba University are always in the habit of asking the difference between acceptance fee and school fees. For your information, Atiba University acceptance fee is the first amount paid by freshers upon gaining admission into the institution and this fee serves as a proof of acceptance of provisional admission from JAMB and it is to be paid just once. while School fees are paid by all fresh and returning students and its paid every session.
So please be informed that Atiba University school fees below is to be paid per session by freshers only.
A) Atiba University acceptance fee is to be paid first upon admission into the Institution. It serves as a proof of acceptance of the provisional admission from JAMB and as stated above, the fee is paid just once by fresh students only.
B) Be informed that late payment of Atiba University school fees by fresh students only for 2023/2024 academic session would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees after the deadline could lead to forfeiture of admission (Applicable to new students only) as approved by the management of the university.
Atiba University, Oyo fees for all courses offered are all well represented in a tabular format based on the faculties and departments they fall under.
Upon reading of this information, you would be clear about the following;
- Atiba University school fees for new students 2023/2024 academic session
- Atiba University Acceptance fee for fresh students 2023/2024 academic session
- Atiba University Oyo state school fees for all courses offered in the university
Atiba University School Fees For All Courses 2023/2024 Academic Session
All fresh students are advised to pay their tuition fees early online or the designated banks as approved by the school management.
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.NSc. Nursing Science — N600,000
- B.M.L.S Medical Lab. Science — N600,000
- B. Sc. Physiology — N600,000
- B. Ph. in Public Health — N600,000
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry — N400,000
- B.Sc. Chemistry — N400,000
- B.Sc. Microbiology — N400,000
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics — N400.000
- B.Sc. Computer Science — N400,000
- B.Sc. Mathematics — N400,000
- B.Sc. Physics — N400,000
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.A. English — N300,000
- B.A. Theatre Arts — N300,000
- B.Sc. Accounting — N300,000
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance — N300,000
- B.Sc. Business Administration — N300,000
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies — N300,000
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship — N300,000
- B.Sc. Economics — N300,000
- B.Sc. Hotel Management & Tourism — N300,000
- B.Sc. International Relations — N300,000
- B.Sc. Marketing — N300,000
- B.Sc. Political Science — N300.000
- B.Sc. Public Administration — N300.000
- B.Sc. Psychology — N300,000
- B.Sc. Sociology — N300,000
FACULTY OF LAW
- LL.B. International Law and Jurisprudence — N600,000
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Educational Management — N300,000
- B.LIS. Library & Information Sciences (B.LIS.) — N300,000
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Sc. Agric. Extension and Rural Development — N300,000
- All students are required to register for their semester courses within the first three weeks of resumption. Registration is conditional on payment of the prescribed fees. Late registration after three weeks attracts a penalty of N20, 000 (Twenty Thousand Naira).
- Payment can be made either in full or in not more than three instalments.
- For instalment payments nonetheless, ALL Students are required to fully pay the accommodation fee and other fees/levies as at least 50% of the tuition fees before resumption of the academic session and the balance on or before the commencement of the Second Semester.
- Allocation of accommodation which is on first come first served shall be upon payment of accommodation fees and other levies.
- The University runs a decent affordable cafeteria on Pay As You Eat (PAYE)
- Payments are to be made online through the University Portal
Based on the above information still active, fresh students are sure of the exact school fees payable at Atiba University. Kindly make the fee readily available so as not to be under pressure to pay before the due date.
Any questions? if you have any question as regards Atiba University school fees for fresh students 2023/2024 academic session, simply scroll down to the comment section as seen below, send your questions and we shall respond in no time.
Also, to get latest news and update on Atiba University and other private universities, you could subscribe to our blog to stay updated.