Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University School of postgraduate studies has announced the sale of ATBU postgraduate forms for 2023/2024 academic session. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University also known as ATBU admission from postgraduate applicants seeking admission into the university is out. The cost of ATBU PG admission form for PGD, Masters, Professional Masters and Ph.D is 10,000 Naira.
In this post, I will guide you through and explain all you need to know about ATBU Postgraduate application form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for ATBU Postgraduate form online via ATBU PG portal, the cost of ATBU Postgraduate form and the closing date for submission of all completed ATBU Postgraduate forms and the application link so you can begin your registration immediately you are through reading.
Here I will simplify the process of applying for ATBU Postgraduate form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous Postgraduate screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
ATBU PG admission form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards ATBU Postgraduate form for 2023/2024 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about ATBU Postgraduate form by past and present PG applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about ATBU Postgraduate form screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on ATBU’s Postgraduate Form;
Is ATBU postgraduate form out?
How much is ATBU Postgraduate form?
When will ATBU Postgraduate form be out?
Please when is ATBU postgraduate screening starting?
Please I want to know if ATBU postgraduate registration is in progress?
Please when is ATBU Postgraduate form closing date?
Will there be an entrance exam for ATBU Postgraduate School?
What are the admission requirements for ATBU PG School?
Can I apply for ATBU postgraduate programme without NYSC
I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for ATBU postgraduate form?
|FAQs on ATBU Postgraduate Application Form||Answers To FAQs on ATBU Postgraduate forms|
|Is ATBU Postgraduate form out?||ATBU Postgraduate form for this academic session is out.|
|When will ATBU Postgraduate form close?||30th June, 2023.|
|Please when is ATBU postgraduate screening starting?||The date for ATBU’s Postgraduate form screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please I want to know if ATBU postgraduate registration is in progress?||Currently the Postgraduate form is on sale.|
|Please when is ATBU Postgraduate form closing date?||ATBU PG form closing date shall be announced by the management|
|Will there be an entrance exam for ATBU Postgraduate School?||Yes there will be a screening test for all applicants|
|How much is ATBU postgraduate Form?||ATBU Postgraduate Form is Ten thousand naira N10,000|
|What are the admission requirements for ATBU PG School?||Check HERE for the list of ATBU PG programmes and admission requirements|
|Can I apply for ATBU postgraduate programme without NYSC||The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC Discharge certificate are eligible to apply for ATBU postgraduate form|
|I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for ATBU postgraduate form?||No you are not eligible until your NYSC discharge certificate is ready.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on ATBU Postgraduate forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, ATBU’s Postgraduate form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for ATBU’s Postgraduate form screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
Now let’s take a look at the list of postgraduate courses offered In ATBU their admission requirements. The admission requirements are listed just directly under each PG programme.
CHECK HERE FOR AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
ATBU PG ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
- Interested candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level.i.e, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University or other recognized Universities with at least Third Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower credit from recognised institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level.i.e, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University who have obtained the approved first degree with at least Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
- Candidates with approved University Honours Degree (CGPA of 3.00 and above on a scale of 5.00 point) or CGPA of 2.40 – 2.99 inclusive plus three years post graduation.
- Candidates with Third Class honours degree plus five years post graduation.
- Appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University or other recognized Universities with at least a pass at credit level.
- Candidates whose degrees are unclassified with an average of C or above
- Candidates who possess Higher National Diploma with at least a credit pass from recognised institutions and at least a pass at credit level of Postgraduate Diploma of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University in the relevant areas.
- Candidates may be required to sit for a qualifying examination either before approval of registration or at an appropriate stage of their course work or research.
Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) and Masters by Research Degrees
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University or other recognized Institutions who have obtained the approved first degree with at least Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- A good Second Class Honours Degree plus a considerable relevant industrial experience.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level.i.e, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University who hold Masters Degree appropriate for the proposed areas of study
- Graduates of other recognized Universities who hold Masters Degrees with a CGPA of at least 3.50 on a scale of 5.00.
- Candidates for the PhD programmes may be required to pass a qualifying examination and/or undergo a probationary period not exceeding 12 calendar months.
How To Apply for ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form
Step 1 – Applicants are required to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) nonrefundable application fee via ATBU PG portal and follow the steps below:
Step 2 – Candidates must have an active email address and telephone number which will be used as a means of contact and receiving further info.
Step 3 – Ensure that the online form is carefully and correctly filled because a change of course after submission of completed forms shall attract an extra fee.
Step 4 – You are to ensure your institution forward the hard copy of your Transcript to the Head of the Department of their proposed Programmes. No candidate will be considered for admission without a valid transcript.
Step 5 – You are to upload a Pre-proposal or Synopsis and ensure a hard copy is sent by post to the head of Department of your proposed programme.
Step 6 – Applicants without NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate are not eligible for application.
Step 7 – Candidates applying for admission in Professional Master degree programmes are expected to sit for screening test at dates to be announced by faculty.
Click ⇒ HERE to start your application
ATBU PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The management has announced that the sale of postgraduate admission forms will be closed on the 30th of June, 2023.
Application forms for all programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
- Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
- All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of sale of forms.
- Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
- Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up test will not be conducted.
- Please include your E-mail address/phone number on the form.
Hope this is well understood? Do you have any questions as regards ATBU PG admission form 2023/2024 academic session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.
Best of luck to all applicants.