Arthur Jarvis University diploma and professional certificate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session is out and applications are currently being invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Pre-Degree & Diploma programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Arthur Jarvis University Diploma & Professional Certificate Courses
Diploma Programmes include the following:
- Diploma in Business Administration
Diploma in Communication Studies
Diploma in Business Administration
Diploma in Security Studies
Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
Diploma in Hospitality Management & Tourism
Diploma in Public Administration
Diploma in Languages and Linguistics
Diploma in Computer Studies
Diploma in Horticulture
Diploma in Biotechnology
Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology
Diploma in Environmental Science
Arthur Jarvis University Pre-Degree & Diploma Admission Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into Pre-Degree programme should possess the following:
- A minimum credit pass in at least five subjects at ‘O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in one of the following:
- General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE)
- National Examination Council (NECO)
- National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB)
- Prospective candidate must have registered for and taken Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination with a score that is not below the National average.
- Candidates for admission into diploma programme must have at least a pass at credit level in five relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
- Post diploma candidates seeking admission into AJU Bachelor degree programmes must complete JAMB direct entry admission form.
How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University Pre-Degree & Diploma Admission Form.
Candidates intending to study at Arthur Jarvis University should proceed immediately to the University campus for screening and documentation.
ALL ADMISSION PROCESSES ARE DONE IN THE UNIVERSITY PREMISES
For more information:
- Email: email@example.com