Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic is one of the best federal polytechnics in Nigeria. Every session, their part time and full time admission forms are made available for eligible applicants to apply for admission into their various ND and HND. 2020/2021 academic session is here again and the management of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic wishes to inform the general public that Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic ND and HND part time admission forms into the Akwa ibom State Polytechnic part-time programme admission for the 2020/21 academic session is out and applications are being received from suitably qualified candidates into the various under listed departments.
Akwa ibom State Polytechnic HND Admission Requirements.
HND Full-Time Courses.
- National Diploma (ND) in the relevant fields from recognized Polytechnics with at least Lower Credit plus at least five (5) credits in GCE O’Level, SSCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language, and minimum of one year post qualification industrial attachment.
HND Part-Time Courses.
- National Diploma (ND) in the relevant field from recognized Polytechnics with at least Lower Credit plus at least five (5) Credits in GCE O’Level, SSCE, or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language. The post ND working experiences are not required for admission in this respect.
|NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES||ENTRY REQUIREMENT|
|1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
|2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
|3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
|4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
|5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
REQUIREMENT FOR SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8:30am
- Screening exercise will commence by 9:00am
- Candidates should come with:
- The acknowledgement slip
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result, two(2) copies
Only bona fide candidates will be allowed into the screening halls.
Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening.
How to Apply for Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form.
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click online Application, then generate an invoice with the following details i. JAMB Reg Number ii. Phone number and iii. Name
- Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin (RRR Number) for ₦7,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
- All applications MUST be concluded not later than 29th November. Applicants can start and complete this process anywhere in the country. All shortlisted students will be published online and undergo a screening exercise on a date to be determined.
.Closing Date For Submission of Forms
The management is yet to fix a closing date hence you are advised to apply as soon as you receive this information.