AE-FUNAI Post UTME Admission form for 2022/2023 admission year is out. The management of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike hereby informs the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Tests of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State is out.
Candidates that are interested in this form and must have scored at least 180 and above in the 2022 JAMB UTME and selected made FUNAI their first choice institution are hereby informed that the 2022/2023 Post -UTME Screening shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19.
In addition to the above, prospective candidates who did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution and wish to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to apply for the screening. However, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before the closing date of 4th October, 2022. Candidates for the MBBS programme should note that the minimum UTME screening score is 200.
Do you know if you are eligible to participate? the management has listed out the requirements every candidate who intends participating in AE-FUNAI post UTME and DE test must posses to be eligible.
AE-FUNAI Post UTME Eligibility Criteria For UTME & DE Candidates
Score Up To The Minimum JAMB Cut Off Mark: Candidates must score at least 180 and above in the 2022 UTME and must have selected Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration exercise.
NOTE: Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must successfully complete‘ Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before the closing date.
- Both UTME and DE candidates are expected to have obtained a minimum of 5 credit passes in Mathematics, English language, and 3 other subjects relevant to your course of study.
- Kindly note that for Medicine, Law, Anatomy and Physiology; you must pass all O’level subjects at one sitting
See below for the list of available courses open for admission for the 2022/2023 academic session.
List of Available FUNAI Undergraduate Courses
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture (Agribusiness
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE (** However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery.)
- Medicine and Surgery
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education Agricultural Science
- Education Biology
- Education Business
- Education Chemistry
- Education English and Literary Studies
- Education Guidance & Counseling
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physical and Health
- Education Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English & Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
How to Apply for AE-FUNAI Post UTME/DE Screening Form
First and foremost, candidates are required to pay a processing fee of two-thousand naira (N2,000) only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
STEP 2: Click on “Prospective Students”
STEP 3: Click on “Click to Apply” under 2022/2023 admission screening application and Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
STEP 4: Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
STEP 5: Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
STEP 6: Proceed with the completion of the form and submit your application.
Finally, print out a hard-copy of your acknowledgement slip.
- Do not forget to come along with your acknowledgement slip for the Post-UTME test as failure to do this means you will mot be allowed to write the post UTME test.
- During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
- The under-listed AE-FUNAI programmes are under-subscribed in the 2022 UTME application. Interested candidates who applied for other courses or to other universities are encouraged to apply.
Click HERE to apply.
FUNAI POST UTME VENUE
Venue for the screening tests is FUNAI Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus.
DATE OF FUNAI POST UTME SCREENING TEST
The DATE and TIME of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the University Portal.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledge Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2022/2023 original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour).
For support: E-mail: email@example.com
FUNAI Post UTME Form Closing Date
The management has announced that the closing date for UTME and DE candidates for submission of forms is 4th October, 2022. Please note that there shall be no extension for late applicants.
Hope this is well understood? if you still have the need to ask any question as regards FUNAI post UTME form for DE and UTME candidates, you can reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly. Please share this post via the social media handle available to you so others could benefit from it.
Best of luck in your application.