ABU Zaria postgraduate Admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is now out on sale. The management of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria school of postgraduate studies is now receiving applications from suitably QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO the following available postgraduate programmes.
The cost of ABU Zaria PG form 2020/2021 is ten thousand naira (N10,000). Included in this info provided is how to apply for ABU PG form 2020, entry requirements for PGD, Masters and Ph.D programmes, the available PG programmes for admission and the closing date. Also, I included the application link for candidates who want to start applying immediately.
List of Available Postgraduate Programmes At ABU Zaria
M.Phil Accounting (Full time)
Masters in Accounting (Part-Time)
Masters in Banking and Finance
M.Sc Accounting and Finance
PGD Accounting and Finance
PGD Testing purpose_11 for now
Ph.D Business Administration
M.Phil Business Administration
M.SC BANKING AND FINANCE
Masters in Business Administration (Part-Time)
Masters in Business Administration (Full-time)
M.Sc Business Administration (Full-Time)
PGD in Management (Part-time)
M. Sc. Insurance
M.Sc. Business Administration
Ph.D Local Government Studies
M.PHIL LOCAL GOVERNMENT & DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
Masters in Public Administration – Local Government
M.Sc Policy and Dev. Studies (F/T)
Masters in Policy and Dev. Studies (MFDS)(Part-time)
PGD Local Government (Full & Part Time)
B.A. Local Govt. And Dev. Studies (Special)
B.A. Local Government & Development Studies
Ph.D Public Administration (Full-Time)
Masters in Public Administration (Full-Time)
M.Sc Public Administration (Full-Time)
M.PHIL PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Masters in Public Administration (Part-Time)
PGD Human Capital Development
PGD Public Administration (Part-Time)
B.Sc. Public Administration (Special)
B.Sc. Public Administration
Ph.D Agric. Extension & Rural Sociology
Ph.D Agric. Economics
PHIL CROP PROTECTION
M.Sc Agric. Extension & Rural Sociology
M.Sc Agric. Economics
PGD Farm Management
ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission Entry Requirements.
- An applicant for Postgraduate studies must have met the normal undergraduate requirements of at least five relevant O’ level credits or a combination of relevant O’ level credits and A ‘level qualifications (in a maximum of 2 sittings) such as IJMB, HND, HSC, NCE, etc. In all cases these must include a credit in O’ level English Language and Mathematics (where required).
- A holder of HND (minimum of an Upper Credit) or equivalent is ordinarily not qualified for Masters Admission except where he/she has acquired an additional qualification such as a PGD in the same or related field whereby he/she may be admitted.
- Applicants with 3rd class Degrees can, in some cases, be admitted, provided they possess additional relevant qualifications such as a PGD and/or post-graduation work experience (at least 5 years) acceptable to the University.
- Holders of Pass Degree or HND (lower than an Upper Credit) are not eligible for postgraduate studies in ABU.
- PhD applicants must hold a Master degree with a research thesis component (not project). Candidates with a CGPA score of less than 3.5 are not eligible for PhD admission.
- Where a PhD applicant is judged to be deficient, has a professional Master’s degree or Masters without a Thesis component, he/she maybe considered for an M.Phil.
- Applicants who earn a minimum CGPA of a 3.5 at the end of the M.Phil. programme shall be upgraded to proceed with the relevant PhD study.
- Applicants for PhD programmes are expected to liaise with the relevant departments/programmes prior to selection of their proposed research areas to ascertain the department’s capability to host their proposed study.
- Where a Master or PhD student is unable to complete his/her study within the stipulated time, such a student shall be awarded the relevant PGD or M.Phil. respectively (where applicable).
How to Apply for ABU Postgraduate Admission Form.
Step 1 – Interested and qualified candidates are required to go to https://spgs.abu.edu.ng/forms/
Step 2 – Create an account to obtain a unique Transaction ID
Step 3 – You will use to pay for your application form via ABU pg portal
Step 4 – Continue your registration by filling correctly all information required
Step 5 – Submit your form
All PG application forms cost =N=10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. However, the banks will also charge a token administrative fee in addition to the cost of application forms.
Click ⇒ HERE to start
Some Programmes REQUIRE candidates to write Entrance Examinations. The dates, venues and times of the examinations shall be communicated in due course.
ABU Postgraduate Admission Form Closing Date
The management has announced that ABU postgraduate admission application form shall close 8 weeks after the publication of this information. All candidates are expected to apply before the closing date as there shall be no extension for submission of deadline.
- THE COST OF EACH APPLICATION FORM IS TEN THOUSAND NAIRA (N10,000.00) ONLY AND BANK CHARGES OF FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (N500.00) ONLY.
- THE DURATION OF THE SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS AND SUBMISSION IS FROM 5™ AUGUST, 2019 TO 4th OCTOBER, 2019.
- Ph.D APPLICANTS MUST UPLOAD A PROPOSAL AND ALSO MAKE A HARD COPY AVAILABLE TO BE SENT BY POST TO THE HEAD OF DEPARTMENT OF WHERE THE PROGRAMMED DOMICILED.
- THE PHONE NUMBERS AND E-MAIL ADDRESSES OF THE APPLICANT SHOULD REFLECT IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE BASIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS OF FIVE O’LEVEL CREDITS INCLUDING ENGLISH AND OR MATHEMATICS IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS.
Hope this is well understood? do you have any questions as regards ABU postgraduate admission form? Pease feel free to reach out to us via the comment section below and i will respond accordingly.
Good luck in your registration.